Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 20, 2017

Dirty Tool Belt Delivery Service: Missy, Bessie and David With Laurie's Germs On It To My Father

In order to gain the confidence of my sister, Missy, to take the monies from my savings account, it became apparent that the trio of Missy, Bessie and David needed and "in".  Armed with the tool belt that Laurie and Brian had stole from my father months, maybe years earlier,  Missy, Bessie and David took the belt from Laurie and gave it to my sister under the proviso that she not let my father know that Laurie had stolen it.  They made up some bullshit story that I was saying that it was stolen when in fact it had been left somewhere at the home of Laurie's parents while my father was working there, which was complete bullshit.  Both my father, sister and I know that this was stolen from the back of his truck.

When Laurie gave this back she did something that she usually does and that she did, allegedly to her own father, she rubbed herself with these tools.  Yes, folks, the germ infested freak probably masturbated herself with them covered with her staph infections and diseases.  She's got horrible infections like staph, TB and other highly communicable transmissions.  This is how she allegedly infected her own father with a form of pneumonia that eventually killed him. Now my father has a chronic bronchitis that is concerning me and I need to get him to the hospital thanks to the efforts of my sister who returned this tool belt to him and told me that it was never stolen.  How in the world am I going to explain to him that he needs to get to the emergency room for Cipro because of what he's been exposed to because of my sister?

Thanks to Jeffrey and his wife, my father could die.  Asshole.  This is another thing Jeff you fucking dick.  This is why you aren't good enough.

I would remind Jeffrey, Missy, Bessie, Laurie and David that if there are tools in that tool belt that test positive for those diseases....you girls could be eligible for the attempted murder charges if you don't say something to the police...just sayin.