Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sending The Wrong Message To Laurie And Brian LaTweeker At Christmas!!!

For David the Asshole
For Missy Pissy the Jeffrey's Lesbian Whore

$30,000 Cash for Betsy Wetsy Dave's Ex Fiance
So, Jeffrey wants all of you to think that he and I are friendly with each other does he?  Let me tell you a story that I've recently heard about Jeffrey and his three friends, Dave, Missy Pissy and Betsy Wetsy.  You see, Betsy Wetsy showed up here looking for a position on my team telling everyone that she was a friend of my family's from a long time ago.  She brought along her friend Missy Pissy, whom, as you know, proceeded to take over this team and fuck over everyone including the police.  Over time the pair, along with Laurie, in their usual style managed to steal, rob, and take away everything they could from the victims and their families involved in this coalition while obstructing justice.  Missy using her usual tits and ass style to get whatever she wanted while her girlfriend Betsy Wetsy was screwing Dave for whatever she could get from him.  Usually this ends in an engagement ring and some cash...and that ends in a break up and some bad tidings.

Along the way, Betsy and Missy Pissy saw me saving my paychecks and building a bank account with about $30,000 in it.  Working part time for almost six years overnights, I put away every paycheck I got...I never touched it.  Dave the dick got an idea and Jeffrey came up with a plan.  If they could steal the bank account from my sister he would award them each a prize worth the amount of the bank account.  In other words if they could scam my sister out of my savings account, they could each win a prized.  So they did.  You can see the prizes that they won above.

Now my sister looks stupid.  Jeffrey won't give back the money and the three are blaming Laurie saying that she was planning on stealing the money anyways.  There is no evidence that she would have, just the four of them stealing the account on their own.  So I want to know one thing.  Why in the world shouldn't the four of them be prosecuted right this fucking minute.  Jeffrey is refusing to give the money back.  He's making everyone lie to me about it.  His son was not allowed to take this kind of information from this system for his father or these non employees.  I am furious that the four would use my sister in this scam and I am furious even more at his god damn mother for allowing this to happen.  Where is the fucking police department??? This is criminal...and I want an arrest made now!!!

Now I want to ask you all, is this the right message to be sending to Laurie and Brian????  If you screw over Kevin and his family, Jeffrey will buy you a gift????? Are you fucking insane Jeffrey Katzenberg????  You motherfucker!!!!
You do not send a psychopath a message like that you dumb piece of garbage!!!

How do we know that Jeffrey was the mastermind behind the whole scam??? Well, look who bought all the prizes....Jeffrey is the one who bought all the gifts.  He kept the money and bought all the prizes for scamming my money from me.  He says he was teaching me a lesson, but I think that is extortion, don't you Chief Reyes?  I am your informant and I want action on this right fucking now!!!!