Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 3, 2017

Ponzi Scheme and Electronic Harassment: If It's Too Good To Be True, It Usually Is!


How many of you have heard Laurie talk about her "mind reading operation" as a pyramid scheme?  I know you have.  I've heard about it a thousand or more times.  I know that Jonathan has heard about it.  I know that all of the people listening to me have heard about it.  I know that Jeffrey heard about it.  You do know that pyramid schemes of this type are illegal, correct?  First of all Remote Neural Monitoring without consent is a terrorist act so it, alone is illegal.  Selling it as a business investment is illegal.  Pyramid schemes are also illegal and are often referred to as Ponzi schemes.  Where one investor sits atop the pyramid and has other investors below him making investments by finding other investors while the top investor continues to rake in money as the lead.  Your initial buy in into an illegal enterprise can hook you into something that can land you in some really tough category called racketeering or a simple Ponzi scheme depending upon the crimes committed during the scheme.  Things like extortion and bribes can add the RICO charges.

So here's a little story I'd like to call Heisenberg of the Desert. Or  Breaking Dad.  Whichever you prefer.  So here's this Hollywood producer and he's fascinated with drug dealing.  There's this girl drug dealer fascinated with him.  By some odd chance she is involved with electronic harassment and she ends up finding his son, rapes him, implants him with an RFID chip and tells him, "You are going to help me steal money from your father with the help of my two girlfriends."  Low and behold, a few months later, lots of money goes missing and one of the girlfriends is handing a whole lot of cash to my ex boyfriend Steven, we'll call this girlfriend Sissy.  Let's just say Sissy hands Steven $50,000 to go buy methamphetamine so that Steven will never have to buy it for Laurie, the electronic harassment operator, ever again.  Now the money came from the producer's kids, but at the time, he didn't know about it.  Neither did his kid.  You see Laurie stole it by using the technology.  Sissy knew where it came from, Laurie knew where it came from and so did Betsy, the third girl.

So when the kid finds out that he has HIV and that he's been ripped off all that money, he looks like he stole it.  That makes him very angry.  It's happened many times to other gay men and he doesn't like it.  In the mean time Laurie decides she's going to rob the producer and his wife too.  Why not steal their belongings?  So she throws the producer's kid in jail and robs his home.

The kid gets out of jail and decides to give me a call.  "Will you help me stop Laurie and help me find my missing money and my parent's belongings if I help you?"  "Sure kid," I say, "you seem like a nice guy, I will help you. She's done this to me too. If you help me, I'll help you, deal?"  "Deal," he says.  So we both start working together.  Then it gets really hard to deal with so his mother and father get involved and low and behold guess who shows up at his doorstep to "Help Kevin and his family".  Why it's none other than Sissy and Betsy, the two girls that knew that Laurie had stolen the $50,000 from Jeffrey's kids in the first place.  Of course Sissy had already bought drugs with the $50,000 and now she wanted to work for Jeff.  Huh?

You got it.  Now Jeff hires the woman that bought drugs with his kids money.  I, not knowing all of this, find Jeffrey's stolen belongings and tell him about some stolen movies that were being downloaded before they were released as a good faith effort to the partnership formed between myself and his son.  Meanwhile, Sissy, is telling Jeffrey that he shouldn't do anything to help me or my family behind my back.  Of course that would mean he wouldn't be looking for the missing money either.  Why would he do that?  If he found out where that went, he would find out that Sissy spent it on drugs that she is now using while working for Jeffrey.  HUH?  Did Sissy just buy a drug supply and then follow it out here to use it and take some weekends off to sell it in Palm Springs?  Is she actually continuing her criminal enterprise using this investment that Jeffrey's family made into electronic harassment without helping me as agreed?

That sounds like a Ponzi Scheme.  Without holding up his end of the agreement it sounds to me like Jeffrey, his son and his wife have entered into a criminal enterprise that has benefitted them financially.  They have been able to use my intellectual property and my investigation to find individuals that once worked for my investigation to be used as workers for their film productions.  Those productions have made money over time and now they are employees of theirs.  No other advancements have been made in this investigation and there has been no help at all for me or my family as agreed upon.  Not one single thing has ever been done to help me.  Nothing, in fact, Jeffrey has been alleged to have changed the agreement without my knowledge and said, "I will not be helping Kevin" without notifying me, a police informant, of that change.  Without informed consent he has continued to use and monitor me and he has used information that has stalled and obstructed justice in this criminal investigation of an alleged Ponzi scheme that he may be involved in.

This is very concerning to me and should be investigated fully by the U.S. Attorneys Office.

For everyone's information, Jeffrey just threatened me again.  He's talking about "isn't it dangerous to mention that I'm the informant against Steven Frey in drug case where he went and bought $50,000 in meth.  Let me tell you something about that.  I am also the informant that called his drug supplier and warned him that Steven was under surveillance.  I told his supplier NOT TO SELL HIM DRUG because of a police investigation.  I didn't want him to get busted.  That's the truth.  I actually called his supplier on the phone and warned him not to sell him drugs!  So if anyone out there thinks that I am some kind of narcotics narc, hang it up.  I am simply an informant against electronic harassment.  I have no interest in drugs or drug dealers.  This isn't something that I am interested in.  Steven also knows this.  This area of the law is for some other kind of informant but not me.  I don't like the illegal surveillance of innocent Americans for law enforcement.  Drug dealer or housewife, I don't like anyone spying on anyone.  For Jeffrey to make some comment about me endangering myself with some drug supplier is bullshit.  He's put my life in more danger by allowing this crime to continue than anyone else.  He's a bullshit father.  I am an informant against two female drug dealers that snitch out other drug dealers by using an implanted victim like Steven.  In actuality it is much more dangerous to have someone like Steven buying drugs from a dealer than it is for an informant to know about it.  Laurie and Missy love to tattletale to the police after someone makes a buy.  I warned his supplier before any buys not to sell to him to protect him and his family against an illegal arrest.  That IS the truth and there are transcripts to that effect!!!