Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 12, 2017

Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg's "Don't Make-Make-A-Wish" Foundation, Chairman Missy Pissy


With her coal black heart and her icy cold ovaries, can't you just see little Missy Pissy traipsing out to the wishing well of hope and dreams to see what she can ruin for someone else today?  Not to mention skimming all of the coins left for the wishes of other people that she'll make certain won't come true. "Now Jeffrey, if wishes come true, they won't come back tomorrow and throw more money in the fountain for me," Snow Whitelines tells him every single day.  She doesn't understand that the point of a wishing well isn't to cry tears of joy over the money people are leaving for her, it's to grant wishes for others.  Missy's not so good at that "touchy feeley" side of goodness and graciousness...just the Victoria Secret side of it.    You see Missy Pissy, tears down a wishing well are useless, that's why we throw money honey...your tears, though they never really appear, are worthless.

Jeffrey's brand new, "Don't Make-A-Wish-Foundation" for the victims of Electronic Harassment and AIDS is really the brain child of the brainless Snow White in a bikini, Missy Pissy.  "Well Jeffrey, I doubt that Kevin would do anything but spend money on himself...I doubt that he would do anything for anyone."  Wait a minute bitch, you had nine years, you ain't dropped a dime on anyone...in fact, you didn't even pay back the parents of the victims you owed.  $10,000 to one victim's parents and you still owe him the cash.  I should know, he wants me to try to get it back for him.  Bitch who in the Hell you think you foolin?  You know something Missy, and this is true, you seem to be the only person around here that isn't missing money at all.  You seem to be the only person that's high, drunk, flush with cash, insured, housed, fed, clothed and driving a new car.  What the fuck do you have to complain about?  You're lucky some dwarf hasn't pushed your fat ass down the damn wishing well...I know that's my wish.

Here's the thing.  We all know that you are going to try to tell everyone that you, "want to be sober", that's for Jeffrey.  Then you're going to tell me that you're trying to "be a better person", that's for me.  Then you're going to tell Laurie that you're going back to Palm Springs, "to help her".  Bitch who do you think you are fooling?  You think that all three of us are really that stupid?  Not a single one of us thinks you are sober, different or changed.  Nobody wants you.  If it wasn't for asshole over there feeding and clothing your big ass, you'd be out on the street hustling drugs.  He can be as co-damn-dependent as he and his wife want to be, but in the end, we aren't going to show him any love for helping your fat ass.  We aren't impressed with his style of humanitarianism.  There isn't any human in it.  You scammed him and he wants it to look like he didn't get scammed.  So we all have to look like he didn't get scammed....nope.   Sucker...you fell for it, you lick it up.  I'm not going to pretend you helped me.  You starved my ass.  The only "yes" I ever heard was "yes, I will not help you!"   You can tell Snow White, the well ran dry.  I'm not interested in her using my Prince Charming or my best friend any longer.  She thought that would make it easier for her to get away with it.  They can suck it too.  You don't treat friends like this.

It's obvious to me, that she used you both.  How you could not see this, I do not know?

I would never let her do this to either of you.