Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, February 15, 2017

How Ellen DeGeneres, Nemo, Dori, and Laurie, Can Explain How I Know Who Lisa Is And Why I Thought So


Remember, just a few days ago when Ellen came out on the cover of TIME magazine and told everyone, "Yep, I'm gay!"  Ok, so it was a little longer ago than that and we've all grown to love Ellen more and more than ever.  Do you still remember that she's a lesbian?  She is you know?  Married to Portia DiRossi and still a lesbian.  Which would make sense since they are both beautiful women.  And married.  Legally.  To each other.  Which would make them both lebians or lesbii, whichever is the plural of lesbian.  I digress.

My point is this.  This is Ellen.  You know her.  You love her.  I love her.  You've seen her Emmy Award Winning show for, like, ever.  She's incredible.  She's in your living room.  She's pretty much what you've seen on television forever...tell me something.  Would you know her voice, if say, you saw an animated movie and heard her pretending to be a character like, I don't know, Nemo?  Dori?  Of course you would, silly.  Ellen is Nemo.  Ellen is Dori.   You know that because you recognize her voice.  You know Ellen and you know her voice and your brain recognizes the two as one.  It is one of your five senses.  Sound...but sound through your ears to your brain to decipher.  Just the same as any other sound that your brain deciphers.   How about sounds that your brain hears through a cell phone?  Isn't that the same as what you hear from a movie screen?  If Ellen called you on the phone, like she does on her television show, would you recognize her?  Maybe after a few minutes?  How about if she was on the phone with you every day all day long for say 13 years?  You probably would because you know what she says, how she likes to joke, her cadence, her sense of humor, the words she uses and so forth.  Heck, you even know she's a lesbian and after all day and night talking, you'd probably pick up on that too, dontcha think?  

Afterall, how much can a person talk about 24/7, 365, for 13 years straight?  Lesbian is going to come up some time right?

So what do you think makes Lisa not understand that I don't know who she is when she's the girl that I know from high school?  The same girl that called me a "flaming faggot" all those years ago?  She thinks I don't know her that well, but I do recall more than she knows.  When she spends this much time on the cell phone chip in my head, she gives up way more information about herself, her family, her past, her knowledge and everything about her than she could ever hide.  All this time talking and I've discovered her identity.  The way she says "Ewwwwwww" or "Tewwwwwwsdayy".   Or her holier than thou attitude or her "family members" that lived across the street from me" growing up.  I mean, this wasn't difficult to figure out.  I've only had ONE GIRL in my life that ever acted like she hated my family and she was it.  She was vocal about it to a lot of people.  She forced Bryan Anderson to bring up her real name.  When I finally mentioned it here on my blog...she went ballistic, as if anyone from high school reads this blog.  Out of nowhere, she, of all the people from high school is reading this particular blog and I get a restraining order for it.  It was kind of the reason I was writing it in the first place.  Lisa follows my blog.  I knew if I hit the right button, she would respond...and boy did she!!!

As for the "lesbian" button...I knew what to hit.  My friend Kelly Brandon told me that story a long time ago.  "Locker Room Laurie" is a classic tale of this girl waiting around the locker room in high school waiting to grab her boobies.  My friend Kelly was the first person, not the last, to tell me that she knew about her sexuality and wasn't being mean about it, she was simply letting her know that she didn't want any of her unwanted advances and that she was not a lesbian.   Laurie just kept coming after her.  It was more of a "she's obsessed with me" thing and "I think she's dangerous" thing than a lesbian thing with Kelly.  She use to tell me, "Kevin, this girl has serious problems" and I would say, "I think she's just mean, just ignore her".  Kelly would say, "No, she's way worse".  I was wrong, she was way more right than I was.  I never brought up Laurie to Kelly, but Kelly ALWAYS told me she was very concerned about her.  Kelly was the same as I was...neither of us wanted to be around Laurie.

What the "I'm A Perfect Angel" Laurie wants you to believe in public is that she's married, has children, that she's been in a 'relationship' (sometimes married to sometimes dating and sometimes with children) with Bryan Anderson, that she's a college graduate, that she's wealthy, that she's a movie star, that she works in television, that she works in entertainment, that she works at home and all sorts of things.  When it comes time to proving that with real, in person, records and reviews of taxes and Social Security Reviews, the stories fall to pieces.  The thing is that "I'm A Perfect Angel" Laurie is nothing like the REAL Laurie because the REAL Laurie is a whole like the Laurie from high school.  Oh she'll run around and tell anyone that will listen that I'm spreading rumors about her or something, but these are people that can't confirm a thing.  They've never been to her work or never talked in person with Bryan Anderson.  They've never met her husband.  They've never seen my HIV genotype DNA results compared to her DNA.  They don't know what this investigation is about and until they do...they go on believing a lie.

You see, I know the voice that I hear.  I hear her.  I didn't hear it for many years.  I never ever talked about her.  I didn't have any need to.  These people all heard her talking about me though.  The reason they heard her doing this is because she was using this technology to spy on me.  Not because we have mutual friends...which she admits to in that restraining order.  It's because she spied on me...then she would run around and say, "You didn't hear it from me but..." or "a little bird told me that..." or "don't go telling Kevin that..."but it was all just her spying on me using remote neural monitoring through this system.  You'll see.