Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cow Tipping: How Much Udder Chaos Can She Create Today?

Poor Little Missy Pissy...can't figure out just which person to piss off today.  She hasn't been supportive of me of course, but she certainly isn't going cut off her supply of feed either.  I'm not going to do anything today to derail my moooood either.  I've got so many problems now that I really don't have time to deal with these two girls playing around with a billionaire and his lousy wife, but I will say this.  I've never met a group of people so intent on hurting a family that ten years ago had absolutely no idea who any of them were.  With the exception of me, none of them do now.  This is a completely blind terrorist attack on my family.  They have no idea how much Jeffrey, Marilyn, Missy and their families hate my family, that have done absolutely nothing to them.  Nothing.  I haven't done anything but defend myself and try to stay alive.  You know what, looking back, I wish I hadn't.  There really isn't any reason to live this life.  I'm never going to commit suicide of anything but to fight for THIS life, why?

So that a billionaire, his wife and some rich brat kids can play around with you for entertainment...it's really not all that worth it.  I know I'm making this interesting by fighting back and somewhere along the line someone will benefit from it.  I know that means something to someone.  These parents, they aren't worth it.  They were all the wrong ones to have helped.  Not one stepped up.  Not one had the moral fiber to fight along side of me and they all wimped out.  There were good things that came from doing the right thing.  This group of friends parents are weak.  They don't know how to stand up to this weak assed bitch of a man.  His wife is a bitch.  Neither knows how to fight against a drug dealing bitch lesbian and her pretend thug lesbian girlfriend.

They are weak.  I'm not.  Christopher is a punk.  He doesn't know how to make a decision like his father did.  He's too small minded and he doesn't know how to make decisions for himself.  He should have stayed in New York where his mom and sister could make decisions for him for the rest of his life.  This isn't the kind of crime for a child like him.