Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Call It Taunting. Call It Mocking. It's Harassment. Decades Of It. To A Victim Of A Rape And Intentional Infection Of HIV: Is That Funny?


You know I got over feeling sorry for myself a long time ago.  I never knew how I got HIV and I was never going to figure it out.  I knew it wasn't something that I did to get it.  It wasn't "risky" behavior with sex or drugs, but I wasn't going to have the same kind of explanation that others would have.  It was going to be one of life's big mysteries.  Years went by and science caught up with the disease.  Once it was possible for me to find out whom I got the disease from, it wasn't nearly as important to me until I got raped a second time.  When Laurie started bragging again and started in about how much more powerful she was...then it was important!  Testing for the virus yielded important information about the first rape and first infection.

The person that infected me in 1987, is the same person that tried to infect me again in 2007 allegedly...and that IS IMPORTANT!  20 years later the same rapist tried to intentionally infect me again with two deadly viruses and beat me to death again, and get away with it again.  Now that is important, especially now that she's been mocking me and taunting me with restraining orders and showing up with my sister and family in places where I am.

The problem that I have is this constant mocking of my family and the police not doing what they should for us.  It would appear to me that we've been used as bait for too long.  This isn't a comfortable position for me to be put in.  For months and years we've been the bait in a trap that nobody ever seems to spring.  This is beyond dangerous for me.  I've begged Jeffrey and his wife to stop this kind of policy of baiting with my family knowing that Brian and Laurie have been this way.  They have been to this home many times without any intervention.  Why can't someone at that police department do their job to warn my family of the danger?  They keep trying to put me in the way and my family won't listen without support from someone else.  I've tried.  My money is now missing and Jeffrey won't do his job.

You know this job is hard enough trying to keep Laurie from hurting me.  When I have at least ten or fifteen other family members that Laurie wants to hurt then all of her other family members that she is after, that number gets exponential.   Yes, her own family members.  Don't think that she hasn't done that too since I've been here.  It is an all day, all night attempt to try to keep all of these people safe while trying to keep Jeffrey from telling them to lie to me.  There is no way to make a living without my own family trying to chastise me for helping other people now.  Now I have to make a living doing something other than this.  What am I suppose to do?  He's making this job impossible which gives Laurie free shots at everyone I love.  This is unacceptable.  He doesn't protect me.  He doesn't protect our finances.  There is no way to keep my health in order with a promise to help.

It's out of control again.  He won't do his job and a promise isn't getting it done.  Help Bryan Anderson.