Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 18, 2017

Betsy Wetsy and Missy Pissy: Are They Trying To Piss You Off???


Bessie Smith aka "Betsy Wetsy" and Missy Pissy, what a combination.  They kiss the boys and bleed them dry.  Engagement here, bank account there...then all of a sudden they take of again on another adventure.  It's always the same with the two of them.  "Are there boys there?"  Missy set up the "relationship", Bessie gets involved/engaged and then Missy goes to town on their bank accounts.  It's the old sex and scam routine with Laurie.

This time the victim wasn't even fucking Betsy Wetsy.  Not that I would.  The rumor is that Betsy Wetsy went after my sister.  Her former best friend from high school, my sister was always the mark.  Knowing that I had a bank account with money in it, Missy, Betsy Wetsy and David decided that they would try the old, "Laurie's going to steal money from your brother if you don't move the money out of that account" scam.  Knowing that I've mentioned working with the Katzenberg's in the past, my sister blindly trusted him.   Jeffrey then approved, allegedly, of the scam and had my sister remove the money which he stole away from us.  Never giving it back.  It wasn't his to steal.  He never let me see it again.   This scam was that my sister was suppose to put it in a bank account that Laurie knew about at the Bank of America.  Apparently she had an account number from a car she'd broken in to at my parent's home that my sister left open.  Laurie thought she would be able to use an ATM card to steal away money from my stolen bank account with the help of Missy, Betsy Wetsy and David using Jeffrey's approval.

When word of this scam reached other people, Jeffrey suggested the money go to him, instead of putting it back and Lifelocking the account and telling me about it.  Then Jeffrey, allegedly, told my sister to lie to me about it.  I was then out some $25,000 and I had no way of finding it.  Jeffrey calls this scam a game of Rich Man/Poor Man and Christopher knew all about it....nice boyfriend huh?  What an asshole he's turned out to be.

Now none of us can have the money because Jeffrey thinks he's God.  I'm now going to talk to a prosecutor about this crime.  I want his entire family prosecuted for stealing it.  It shouldn't be difficult because my sister won't be able to lie about it now that I have a print out of the account balance prior to her removing the money.  Where is the money Jeffrey?

What I want to know is, where in the hell does this guy get off stealing this kind of money from me, then acting like I'm some kind of asshole for calling him out on it?  Now he's going to try to make me look like I'm lying about it.  That's not going to happen is it Jeffrey's son?  When your father makes me look like a liar, you will go to prison for it.  Got it Benjamin?  You never had permission to get involved with my finances.  I found your family's stolen goods.  That should have been good enough.  For your father to have come here and set up some kind of financial scam, right in front of your own face, is not something that I look for in a friend.  Your boyfriend, Robert Baker, should be very worried about what your father is going to do to him.  I know what your dad is like now.  He's low down and dirty.  He would literally destroy Robert's family to keep him from being with you.  He's done it to Christopher and me and he'd do it to him.  I have to find him and warn him.

Robert, if you are out there, you need to be very careful about Benjamin.  He's not the same.  Something has happened with him and Martin.  They aren't the same people that they use to be.  They've gotten themselves involved in something that isn't good.  Taking money from me and my family is a HUGE violation of our friendship and you will be next.  You can't trust Benjamin or Martin any longer.  I will help you and I will make sure that nothing happens to your family, but for now, you need to be very careful about conversations with Benjamin.  He's going to act nice and polite, but his father is going to try something to keep you from telling the truth about what has happened to you.  This guy is a maniac right now.  His son is totally controlled by his father.