Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 29, 2017

Lemonade: A Great Way To Wash Down All That Crow and Cake We've Had Jeffrey Serving Us


I have a friend that worked for DreamWorks Animation when Jeffrey started laying off the workforce before his expensive departure as the CEO of Mr. Spielberg and Mr. Geffen's company.  I think he probably knows what was said to those employees and what was told to everyone that left.  He probably is pretty well versed with this entire situation since he worked there for a very long time.  His name is Danny, and if Mr. Geffen and Mr. Spielberg would like, I can have him get in touch with both of you.  I can have Benjamin and Martin get in touch with him and both of you through some mutual friends without Jeffrey's interference.  I would also like you both to know that he personally knows Laurie.  Yes, he is one of the people that Laurie tried to enlist to hurt my father a long time ago.  He's a really terrific guy and is an asset to any animation department anywhere.  You would be very lucky to work with him on any project.  If either of you could help him out, I would be greatly appreciative.  I thought it might help you both to understand what Laurie is like.   I also thought it might give you some insight as to what Jeffrey did before he took off without a second thought to what he did to your employees' lives, their families and their futures.

He's a real asshole that Jeffrey Katzenberg.

David and Steven, you have just been Missy Pissyed.  What you are now experiencing is the backlash of what we like to call the "Over-Confidencing of Jeffrey Katzenberg's" need to steal.  He's become somewhat of an enigma out here, taking things that aren't his and using my friends to do it.  I am what is referred to as a "tapped resource" and while that may seem odd for some, I really don't appreciate your former partner using me and my family to tap into my mind for ideas that keep showing up in Las Vegas, Hollywood and soon to be television and the big screen.  I don't like thieves of intellectual property that think that torture is the way to more money.  I'm sure you both agree that Jeffrey isn't the person he says he is.  By now, you've seen his, now you see me, now you don't routine once too often.  Did you tell him "no" or something?  You must have.  He never fucks someone over until he doesn't get his way, then it becomes personal with him.  That's how Missy Pissy has trained him.  "We'll show them who the boss is, won't we Jeffrey?"  It's how Missy and Laurie "discipline" the gays.   I call it punishment.  Discipline is when you go to work on time every day for years. When you do 300 sit ups every day.  It's when you pass up that piece of cake and have a carrot instead.  Punishment is when you take something away from someone...you boys were being punished.

What Mr. Spielberg and Mr. Geffen have experienced, along with DreamWorks Animation, is what Jeffrey's wife has experienced.  It's called Jeffrey has become too big for his britches, again!  I think he's confusing himself with "the talent" again.  You see he's not Antonio Banderas.  He's not Jack Black.  He's NOT Steven Spielberg. He's definitely NOT David Geffen....he's the "silent K" in SKG....nobody knew who he was in the rest of the world before and nobody cares now.  He uses your names for money.  I've been there.  He uses the "Spielberg/Geffen" names for advertising money and production money, but soon, the Katzenberg name is going to lose money for projects and it is going to lose money from the LGBTQ communities because nobody takes from us without us saying so.  This project should have been completed long ago.  Jeffrey wants to say he's the star again, but the star doesn't realize one thing.  You don't get to be that one, by being the asshole.  No star ever assholed himself into greatness, and he's not going to get away with it now.

What he is doing right this second to me and my family is making me pay for your "No" to him.  More important though, and this IS TRUE, I'm paying because YOU BOTH believe that I am right and he is wrong when it comes TO THIS PROJECT!!!  He doesn't like the idea of me helping Benjamin and the gay community of Palm Springs, because I'm not Missy Pissy.  So he fucked you both over because you support us.  I am truly sorry that happened.  In so much as I can't believe that he is this small and petty, I wanted to make that up to you both in a small way.  I'd offer this film to the two of you both.  It is an amazing story and it is 100% true.  If you could guarantee that Jeffrey and his family would never see a dime of anything from this film, I would be happy to let you make it.  You are both amazing people and I think all of our community deserves a chance for you both to show that DreamWorks believes in the gay community WITHOUT JEFFREY AND MARILYN KATZENBERG!!!  You both deserve the chance to make this film because of what it cost your employees.

Missy couldn't have been happier to have severed ties between the two of you and Jeffrey because you made her mad.  You didn't support her.  She did the impossible.  She's always sticking her fucking nose in where it doesn't belong.  Now you have the chance to tell the world about her.  I'd love to give you both the chance.  It's our way of making lemonade.  I think it's a good one.  

What do you think guys?  My team is solid and I know you'd love for everyone to hear what your side is too.