Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hard To Eat With No Food. Hard To Run A New Animation Company From Prison. Two Simple Facts Right Jeffrey?


But, I can get a job.  Prison, is prison.  Right Jeffrey old chum of mine?

There's an old saying Jeffrey, watch out who you step on the way up the ladder of success.  I'm sure you know the rest.  Having you so close to my family with a killer as your best asset, isn't the most comforting thing to me.  One thing I am certain of, is that you aren't much different than Laurie and Missy with your own friends.  You like to play games with them.  You like to take your toys from the playground if you don't get to make all the rules and all the rules are in your favor.

The cycle of bullying isn't as funny when you are as old as you are and I am as experienced at being bullied as I am.  You are a coward.  All bullies are.  They like to threaten and beat up on people because in the end they know that someone is jealous...and that someone is you.  You aren't the "S" or the "G"...you're the "K"...and that just wasn't enough.

Missy's taught you so many things.  She's taught you how to bully gay men.  How to treat them like shit.  How to use them and their families.  How to demean them and humiliate them.  One thing that she didn't teach you is how they react when they find out it's you.  I'm so not going to threaten you.  I'm not going to be a violent person.  I'm not going to be what Missy and Laurie wants because I'm peaceful and educated and let's face it, your two friends are the meth addicted violent ones; not me.  I'm an advocate.  Right now I'm advocating a boycott of all things Katzenberg.  If you are gay and you are supporting this man, in any way, shape or form, know that he doesn't support you. He's a liar.