Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Laurie's Tips For A Successful High School Reunion


The transformation from hopeless tweeker to hopeless high school reunion crasher is something that Laurie is somewhat of an expert on.  She's been crashing high school reunions as high as a kite now for decades.  Preparing year after year by trying to keep little tidbits of interesting information about my friends that she learns about by spying on me.  A comment here, a conversation there, some text message and basically stealing things from my thoughts and twisting them into some kind of unimaginable story that people think, "how else could Laurie know this?"  The truth is that it is no different than Laurie having a microphone on my thoughts....and what she learns she spins into some kind of weird sex story...or homosexual hate story.

So how does Laurie manage to pull it off?  Well, she does it using a lot of make up, clothes that don't allow anyone to see how skinny she's gotten, long sleeves in the summer to cover up those stubborn track marks, a shower and lots of soap, a sniff of something you can find in her purse (at all times) and very dark lighting!!!  If left in the sun she will melt.  If confronted by someone that she's had a problem with in the past, she tends to get aggressive.  She has pre-prepared lies for everyone on her pre-prepared list and begins by asking people online if they know whom is going to "be there".  Once she has a list of, "intended attendees" she matches them with people that I know, then she starts looking for the information she thinks she has about them from my memory.  Junior is on the other end of the conversation, looking up the answers for all of them...then he feeds them to her like Cyrano De Burgerac in the bushes.  Instead of a love affair she is trying to create, she's trying her best to cause another problem for my family.  As if she hasn't caused enough.

Laurie's tips for a successful reunion, or as she calls it, "her chance to hurt other people's feelings in public", is simple, prepare, prepare, prepare.  Nothing makes her more upset than my ambivalence to whatever it is that she is going to try to pull.  The only concern I have is knowing what she does and not informing law enforcement about it when you consider her past use of this information and the current state of her physical health.  I feel like informing my team about her intent and condition that I've released my obligation to my friends...it is in the hands of my team and the police now...so I'll let them handle it.

Laurie usually finds someone to go with her to these reunions...mostly a girl named Julie, but sometimes Margie.  Neither of these girls is harmful, but they both don't know to what extent Laurie has already used them before they got there.  Fake facebook accounts have been used for years to contact people and my friends, Laurie is suspected to be behind all of them and she usually is looking to set up her "reunion revenge" but these two women have no idea that she's used them this way.  My suspicion is that Laurie takes lots of pictures with them so she can set up fake accounts on facebook and Myspace saying that she is one of them instead of herself.  The more pictures she has, the more likely it is that she can make that account look like they own it instead of Margie or Julie.  This is my suspicion.  I have a few friends that have confirmed this for me.