Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, April 9, 2018

Direction Of Transmission: Refrigerated Blood, Movies and Needles, Her Intent Was Clear

We can all expect Lori LaFond to lie.  If you don't know that by now, you aren't paying good enough attention.   She's created more red herrings than a seafood restaurant and they all stink.  First of all, the only things that I know about her is that she is homophobic, hateful, loud mouthed, a liar and has very violent tendencies.  This I know from high school.  What I've learned about Lisa, is a whole lot more.  The two have a lot in common...too much!

There is a great deal riding on the investigation into the rape where I was at my friend's house asleep and woke up with someone's blood in my rear end and my skull smashed to pieces.  Female blood in a gay man's butt.  I know it sounds awful, and it is, but what we can learn from that experience is a million times more valuable.

What I believe we can find out with biological genetic investigation is the path of infection from the rapist to me.  In other words, it will show that I was infected by a woman in 1987, and in 2007, the same woman tried to re-infect me again.   This would also show a pattern of stalking that lasts over twenty years.

What this will clear up for me is how, in the world, I got infected with HIV in the first place as I'd never had sex or used a needle in my life.  Literally, I got sick my second year of college and had to come home to recover from the conversion process.  I had no idea that people could get HIV without having sex or needles, but somehow I'd contracted the virus.  This made me sexless for many years.  I had a girlfriend but there was no sex between us.

The genetics of my virus will show that the same woman that infected me while I was drugged and asleep, tried to do it again, twenty years later, thus proving two rapes by the same woman.

The blood found inside of me was female, refrigerated and put there to infect me.  There is no other explanation.  The fact that my skull was bashed in was also a sign that this was a gay bashing that was meant to kill me.  It almost did.  Pictures were taken of the rape too.  I've seen two that are of me but morphed to look odd and like they are suppose to be funny.  There is nothing funny about publishing pictures from a rape, but there are clues to be found.