Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Lengths That She Would Go To: Lori Is No Different, Um, But Maybe A Different Entrance...


This is the kind of desperation that leads to stupid mistakes.  Don't be surprised if you see Lori making one or more of these in the future?  The lengths that she will go to are simply the types of things that people don't normally do; nobody said that Lori was normal.   She's far from it.  She's a "soap opera" waiting to happen.   Her solutions to problems don't come from a real world, they come from a television screen.  The reason that nobody ever catches her at them comes from a combination of false id's, bad acting on the telephone, phone call forwarding and a general lack of understanding between the players that she is pitting against each other.  That is one of the things that this blog does...it clears the air.  I'm not trying to hurt anyone.  I'm trying to inform you, to keep you safe.

There is no length that she won't go to, to try to make you believe that she's someone different than who she really is.  She's not a good person.  She's really a difficult person to know unless she's burned you a few times.  You learn about who Lori is by how badly she's burned you in the past, not by what you see her acting like in front of you, although that behavior is telling too.  She's always giving out a phone number so that you can call and verify her story.  All you are ever doing is calling a phone number that is forwarded to a phone that she or someone she has bribed answers and gives a story that she can attest to.  It's never real, always bizarre and, after a reasonable person thinks about it, they always come up with something like, "What was I thinking about.  Of course she was lying."  Nobody goes around telling people that they work for some "special forces" police group that is "so secret" that the police don't talk about it, but she can.  That's just stupid.

I've worked with FBI, DEA, BLM, ATF, US Marshals, US Attorneys and federal judges and none of them would ever do anything but laugh at the stuff she says.  She's so blabber mouth about her "secret society" to the general public that you just know she's lying.  Federal investigative agencies aren't like that.  Agents that work for these place generally aren't secret about working there.  If you are a U.S. Marshal, they'll tell you.  If you work for the DEA, that's what they tell you.  Lori acts like everything they do is under cover. 

For months now I've been hearing Lori, Brian and David telling me about how they were going to keep me from being employed.  They've stalked me, watched where I filled out applications, called behind my back after interviews, talked to managers after job offers and lied about me...it's been hard.  So what I did was this.  I am in the fortunate position to have a terrific resume.  I have had a really long work history because I've been working since I was 14.  I have good schooling and my professional resume looks, well, professional.  

I have posted my resume on here before and it is my medium range resume.  It's professional and it is what I like to use most.  I don't go high range resume unless I am applying to a federal judge or something like the U.S. Attorney.  Those types of jobs you use special paper, special ink, maybe embossed.  I don't go total Elle Woods with Channel 5, but she's right about one thing, it should have "something special about it" and it should make you look unique.  I don't usually miss with my resumes.  Both of my nieces and their husbands have been employed with resumes that I've written.  Many co-workers have used my method.  Many friends have asked me over the years.  Many times I'm flattered by the way that they ask.  Quite simply put, I know how to make a person look good on paper...that gets you in the door.

In my case, I wasn't having any luck out here with Lori bad mouthing me.  She would know where I was looking online and in the newspapers or wherever family members would tell me to go and apply.  If a friend had a relative, they'd send me there and I would interview great, but Lori would mess that up as soon as I would leave, then bombard them with phone calls until it looks like I'm the problem, not her.  Employers need to understand, I have nothing going with this girl.  She's not some flaky ex-girlfriend.  She's a psycho girl that is stalking me since high school that I've never spoken to, in my life.  She's never been a friend...she's not ever been wronged by me.  I've never had anything to do with her or her family.  It's just now that I'm finding out what she's done, this is how I'm defending myself.  When I've gone to the police, she's done lots of things to pretend to be "the victim".  The victim, doesn't have a shrine of pictures over thirty years in her home of the person she's been following.  The victim, is the guy in the picture that was shot at and who was beaten in his sleep at a friend's home.  I'm an advocate for victims, some of which are women too.

You can always tell the victim of stalking because the stalker doesn't want them to be away from them.  I would LOVE to be away from her.  Nothing would make me happier.  You don't see her leaving me...you see her following me.  I want nothing to do with her, at all.  Wait until you read her diaries as opposed to mine.  You will never see her name mentioned until a cop mentions her to me, but you will see my name mentioned almost every day for twenty years.  I never have a single thought about her.  I almost forgot about her completely.  I think that's why she just had to force her way back into my life...like a rapist, entering, breaking and taking.

So after three or so months of being hired then not hired, I did something different.  I picked a job that I wanted at several different places.  Let's say "bartending" or "cashiering", I'm using these as an example for others being bothered by Lori, and I went proactive.  I prepared a short cover letter about myself and my resume.  I picked a day.  I went out with both in my hands and many copies and hit every place I wanted to work at that had a cashiering position or a bar-tending position inside, whether I knew they were hiring or not.  This way Lori wouldn't know where I applied and if she did, she'd have to call every place I went to, to bad mouth me.  I could also pass places by and act like I applied there and apply somewhere else.  So she thought I applied at Bar A, when I really applied at Bar B....and so forth.

Usually the mistake most people make with Lori is they don't blanket an area.  I did.  Guess what.  I got lucky at one place and met the General Manger who interviewed me on the spot, set up a second interview and hired me, but I also got a job offer from a second place today too.  So it works.  Lori spent all night long trying to figure out how she was going to ruin this for me, but I called the place and followed up.  It is always important to make sure she hasn't played "personal assistant" for you.  Let them know you are interested and stay that way.

The blanket the area approach does something really good...it allows managers to call you....but Lori will forward your phone.  So whenever possible use a phone number that she doesn't know on your resume...your contact phone is your life line.  She should be put in jail for what she has done.