Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 12, 2017

Lisa Damiani: I Want My Money Back From Jeffrey


Dear Lisa,

I am finally working, thank God.  I did apply again at the Southern District, to file papers, but I'm blackballed by Lori and Jeffrey for some odd reason.  My friend, John Morrill, is, apparently, not talking to me any longer...um, apparently Jeffrey Katzenberg's employees called the Clerk and told him that Jeffrey was "investigating me"?  That infuriates me, since you and I both worked at keeping me employable at that Clerk's Office for a situation just like this.  John's email's to me were, cold, from the start.  I'm certain that he's talked to Lori just like the previous clerk, Sam.  This time, I think Jeffrey gave the order to keep me away from San Diego, California and he meant it.  For some reason, he wants me here and close to Lori, but far away from Christopher.  He's what is known as a sadist.

I am working though.  Minimum wage but it is work.  Jeffrey, still, apparently, has $27,700 of my savings account that he thinks he has some kind of power over.  I'm furious with him.  I want it back so that I can put it in a savings account, Lifelock it, and never let my sister touch it again.  This is a nightmare.  I will never be in a situation like this again.  I'm basically over this whole thing.  Nobody seems to be interested in what happened to me.  Rape, shooting, bludgeoning, police cover up, Jeffrey stalking me in Arizona...all this shit, means nothing to anyone.  I'm the person that did all this work and I'm the one that everyone has forgotten.  Christopher and I are done.  I can't have someone this negative in my life.  Nobody treats me this poorly and is in a relationship with me.  His mother has no respect for what I did for them.  She would literally let a hate letter stand in evidence than tell me the truth.  Jonathan Mendenhall is alive, but his family would let me believe he is dead before they would tell me the truth too.  This is all because Jeffrey told them to do this...obstructing my investigation...and this allowed a warrant to be issued for my arrest because of Lori's bogus restraining order.

I don't have friends any longer.  I have back stabbing liars that I don't trust any longer.  I just want them to know that I am really hurt by what they have done and that they have left me out here with these criminals to suffer for Jeffrey's entertainment.  I'm suffering from an intentional infliction of emotional distress from all of them...they don't have any idea how awful this has become.

Kevin

Please get my savings account back...