Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 15, 2017

If This Is True, Lori and Brian Should Be Good Through The Next Ice Age, Missy Pissy Will Be There To Greet Them


I use to take all the shit in the world upon my shoulders and never complained about a single thing when it came to this torture.  I knew that Lori and Brian were just waiting for their chance to tell people that I was whining and being self serving about my aches and pains when it came to this.  The truth is that I knew I had it worse than most people did when it came to Lori and Brian, I've known them longer and been through far more.  Only Lori's own family has been through worse than me and even then, I doubt that it's anything but equal in terms of what we both know to be true about her.  You can  only know evil so well...then it's just evil.

She thinks that she is the greatest "convincer" of all time.  She is so convincing.  I guess that means she either thinks she is the greatest actress or the greatest extortionist or blackmailer...you decide.   She's doing it some way, I'm just not quite sure how?  One thing is for sure, she's not fooling me in the least.  I've seen better actresses.  She has nothing on me or my family.  She isn't really as impressive as you would think she is on the microphone either.  When you actually do get a look at her for the first time, she is less impressive than you ever thought she would be.  She usually has her fat assed brother with her who thinks he's impressive, but he isn't muscular or athletic...he's not a bad ass.  He's kind of a priss.   He's mostly a drag queen that likes to wear girls stuff, but wants you to think he's a biker in real life.  Now we all know that there are tough drag queens out there, I don't want any of you going out there and getting your ass kicked by Detox, because bitch is strong.  What I am telling you here is that Brian is 100% pussy.  He is only there to look tough, his sister owns him and she's a cream puff.

What Lori always does is try to find someone to hurt me for drugs.  A mercenary, drug addict, hit man that is not very smart that will do the "job" for meth, not money, and not say anything about it.  If someone was smart, they would have set her up already, but somehow, Jeffrey didn't ever get the clue.  Central casting would have been fine here Jeff, I guess you were waiting for the real thing to happen.  Look people if you wait long enough for her problems to be caused again, something will happen.  She is constantly looking for a sucker to complain about me.  Usually someone that doesn't really know what she is really like.  All anyone ever has to do is talk to her mom...then you will know what she is really like.

My friend Kelly Brandon knew that Lori was a psychopath long before she pushed some kid in front of a moving vehicle...Kelly's vehicle.  I didn't listen to her, but boy was she right.  Even then Lori told everyone that I was driving that car and I was nowhere near that house or party.  That's how psycho Lori really is about me...ask around...ask Doug Cobalis.