Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, July 7, 2017

Just Try It Missy Pissy and Laurie, Just Try It. It's Not Gonna Be That Easy, Bitches!


Try it you two bitches, just try it.  I know what girls like you are like.  I've known that little bitch Laurie my whole life and she is probably the worst human being around. She's got a big fucking mouth and a big fucking fantasy world that she lives in but one thing I know better than anyone is that I don't fucking put up with her shit better than anyone!  That other fucking Miss Priss that thinks she's the only person out her that's lived in a city and knows drug dealers is not scaring me either.  I know thug bitches and she's a pretender.  She ain't shit.  She talks tough, she acts tough, but in the end, I'm gonna spank her bullshit ass too.

Neither one of these girls has the intelligence or the kind of wisdom that I have AND neither one of them knows what I know.  They can do all that little girl shit behind my back and pass notes and make shitty phone calls and talk shit about Christopher but what they don't realize is that I AM A MAN!  Christopher was over a long time ago stupid bitches.  I'm not some bleeding heart stupid man.  I don't give a shit about what you think is important.  All I care about is the end result with you two.  You will never succeed with Laurie's intelligence and her mouth.  She's dumb, she's wreckless and let's face it Missy, so are you.

You've already done what I need with Jeffrey Katzenberg and his family little women.

You didn't see it happening?

Aw, look at the little girls playing drug dealers...how cute.

Wanna see what I can do?  Keep your eyes open little ones...I'll show you how to do this without having to break one single law.  It's gonna hurt Missy, so keep your picture of your ex-girlfriend with you...boo hoo hoo!!!