Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 2, 2017

Dear Lisa Damiani


Dear Lisa,

Wow has this gotten dangerous. I'm not joking.  What can I say, this situation has gone from serious to seriously not fun.  As an informant for the police on this case, it's been difficult.  Now it has become literally impossible to deal with the hurdles presented.  Apparently one of the two suspects in our investigation used Christopher's name to bond out of the arrest in Sedona, Arizona and that means that he knowingly used a police informant's name as his aka.  Um, we know that he knew he was my boyfriend and a co-informant in this case because there is allegedly a video that is not being shown in the hands of Jonathan Mendenhall and Christopher Monti.  I don't know why this video isn't surfacing, but that puts me in even more danger.

Now I am faced with a group of individuals that has a tendency to "frame informants" with their drug supply and call the police on them.  It's been done many times in the investigation that we have.  Anthony Dabiere's case, Jonathan Mendenhall's case, Steven Frey's case and many others have found themselves on the wrong end of the "it's not mine" excuse.  Laurie's own cousins were both warned to stay away from her by myself and both were found with drugs on them after learning that she was in this area and were apparently going to warn me that she was following me around.  Once I told them that I was working on a case against her for the police, they went to see her and both mysteriously has bags of methamphetamine show up in their vehicles after visiting Laurie.  One went to jail and the other was arrested.  These were the children of Laurie's Uncle that shot my brother in law in self defense.  He is a friend of our family and so are his kids.  Laurie was using this man's son to follow me around for a period prior to his arrest and was going to warn me, so she had him arrested.

My fear is that now she has cleared the way to have drugs put in my car or home to do the same thing to me.  I have nothing to do with drugs.  I don't use them or no anybody that does.  I don't even drink alcohol or use drugs at all.  Not for a very long time now.  Now that someone sabotaged my application to work for the federal court again, it is clear that there is someone that wants me near Laurie and Brian so that they can do something to stop me.  I'm telling you this as a way to defend myself against any possible planting of drugs in my vehicle.  In Palm Springs I was arrested seven times without any convictions because someone called in and said I was on drugs...I never was and was never convicted, but spent many nights in jail because of it.  What can I do to stop this from happening?  Laurie has a long history of planting drugs on people...calling the police and telling them where they are.

My police contact doesn't appear to be working at the PSPD any longer but he wasn't much help anyway.  Laurie said he was her "four year boyfriend" out of high school in that bogus restraining order she filed after Sedona.  He doesn't appear to do much when it comes to arresting her.

I'm concerned that she will try to hurt me again and I have no help with anything any longer.  This situation has grow out of control.

Fearful,
Kevin