Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
Boy did I make Lori mad today...all I had to do was talk about how much I love Christopher to someone from my work! It was like a shockwave delivered to the heart of my stalker. Lori must have some kind of weird thoughts going through her pin head tonight because she is twirling around like Linda Blair's head on a possession victim. What kind of lesbian is in love with a gay man to the point where she freaks out when he talks about his own boyfriend? Lori has some issues with reality and not knowing what it is. I know that Christopher must just cringe when she starts hearing that I don't have any kind of feelings for this high school loser! She's using yearbooks from Junior High School and high school to make up fantasies about some life she never had. I'm considering locking myself in my home again and not coming out. Total Single White Lesbian Female material. Calm down Lori, you've been dumped before...
Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

"Leave No Doubt": Can It Get Better Than "Forgiving Yourself"?


 The Golden State Warriors, it is no secret, are friends of mine and ours!  I have to tell you a little secret about how much I am enjoying all of this basketball that I've been watching!  I had a secret conversation with my pal Klay Thompson and told him that after last years final that he and his team needed to learn one of life's most difficult lessons: "You need to learn how to forgive yourselves."  It is a lesson that I knew would stand them in good stead.

Now, a year, an Olympic Gold Medal, a great season and a, so far, perfect run to the NBA Championship, I wanted Klay and my friends to know that it was the reason that they are so incredible and prepared for the feelings that they have right now!  From tremendous pain, comes tremendous success, if you can learn to forgive yourselves.

 It's no secret, for my friends that Klay is my "Tom Gordon" in my own Stephen King version of "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon.  He's inspirational.  He's tough.  He keeps my mind working harder and harder.  He is a great role model for anyone that shouldn't have but did.  I wanted him to know that basketball is a game, but his style is a permanent inspiration.

Tonight, before they take the floor again, I wanted to let him and his team know how much I appreciate their efforts for us.  Now the team that's won the most games in a single season has the chance to run through the playoffs undefeated...for the first time!  If there was ever a reason to give everything that you have in a game, this is it.  You can shorten next year's interviews with sport's writers  significantly with one more win.  All that time you spent answering the questions about last year will be erased.  You leave every interview with one statement to everyone that has any doubt left. 

 "What we did this year, in these playoffs, speaks for itself!" (End of interview)

There is no reason to take the floor on Friday and not give it 100%...there is no such thing as a "let down" with Champions...they never give up!!!

All my love and pride for you guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.