Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 8, 2017

"Leave No Doubt": Can It Get Better Than "Forgiving Yourself"?


 The Golden State Warriors, it is no secret, are friends of mine and ours!  I have to tell you a little secret about how much I am enjoying all of this basketball that I've been watching!  I had a secret conversation with my pal Klay Thompson and told him that after last years final that he and his team needed to learn one of life's most difficult lessons: "You need to learn how to forgive yourselves."  It is a lesson that I knew would stand them in good stead.

Now, a year, an Olympic Gold Medal, a great season and a, so far, perfect run to the NBA Championship, I wanted Klay and my friends to know that it was the reason that they are so incredible and prepared for the feelings that they have right now!  From tremendous pain, comes tremendous success, if you can learn to forgive yourselves.

 It's no secret, for my friends that Klay is my "Tom Gordon" in my own Stephen King version of "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon.  He's inspirational.  He's tough.  He keeps my mind working harder and harder.  He is a great role model for anyone that shouldn't have but did.  I wanted him to know that basketball is a game, but his style is a permanent inspiration.

Tonight, before they take the floor again, I wanted to let him and his team know how much I appreciate their efforts for us.  Now the team that's won the most games in a single season has the chance to run through the playoffs undefeated...for the first time!  If there was ever a reason to give everything that you have in a game, this is it.  You can shorten next year's interviews with sport's writers  significantly with one more win.  All that time you spent answering the questions about last year will be erased.  You leave every interview with one statement to everyone that has any doubt left. 

 "What we did this year, in these playoffs, speaks for itself!" (End of interview)

There is no reason to take the floor on Friday and not give it 100%...there is no such thing as a "let down" with Champions...they never give up!!!

All my love and pride for you guys!!!