Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 31, 2017

The Best Month Ever!!! March 2016 Is Now Historical...And I'm Broke...LOL!!!


Whew!  What a month of surprises!  Okay, so, this has been a rough month, bumps and bruises.  49th Birthday...came and went and I'm happy to report, I'm still alive.  Barely, but things on the EHPCPS are still cooking!  Um, hey there everyone, thanks for the BIGGEST MONTH EVER!!!  SERIOUSLY, THAT WAS THE BEST MONTH WE'VE EVER HAD!!!  In a month where everything personally turned kinda bad for me, you guys kept my spirits up!  I just wanted to throw all of you the biggest internet hug and tell you that although everyone in my personal life gives me a raspberry, you guys are awesome!  I get more support from your online hits than anywhere in my own life!  That means so much more than a, "Did you find a job" from my mom and dad, than you can believe!!!

Okay, so this month, I'm trying to find something that will appease my parents so that they will leave me alone.  Remember, Jeffrey isn't allowing them to know anything about this crime.  He's keeping my money from me so he's forcing me to file for all kinds of welfare like food stamps and MediCal when I should have my own insurance with Christopher, whom he still won't let talk to me.  The rumor is that Christopher has wanted me on insurance for years now that would have helped supplement the discontinued paychecks from my job and my canceled SSDI, but that Jeffrey and Marilyn wouldn't let him talk to me.  This is illegal on several levels.  This is denial of access to medical services and denial of access to funds.  Both of these are informant misconduct during the course of a police investigation.  Both mother and father are in violation of the agreement that was made between Benjamin and myself when I set up this wire between myself and him.  The proviso was not to be used against me, but for the sole purpose of putting our suspect in jail, of which, I am not one.  

Denial of services and income is not allowed because of this wire and his relationship with my informant team has been rocky to say the least.  He refuses to work with anyone that I put on this team in a constructive manner.  It is always something against the teams' policies and guidelines.  In short, he's more difficult to work with than any of the suspects.  I'm sure that most people in Hollywood know that already.  We are also calling on Hollywood's complete boycott of the Katzenberg Family.  Movies, television, radio, press, and stage.  This is due to our investigation into alleged ties with domestic terrorism.  Until Jeffrey and Marilyn explain to my family what their intentions with this crime are and apologize to me personally while we work within the guidelines of our investigation, a complete boycott of this family is being requested.  They have too much money and time to go into something this devious.  The lack of judgment that we have seen by both parents is a dangerous combination not only for this investigation but for the United States and for the entire world.  Jeffrey shows a complete misunderstanding of the ramification of his poor judgment.  He refuses to understand that time is the enemy of the victims and this technology.  The more time that this system has to grow, the less chance humanity has to stop the criminals behind it.  Hollywood needs a firm hand here.

So now that Jeffrey and Marilyn are having problems with S.A.G-AFRA, I was kinda thinking it was time that the Director's Guild of America should learn about why the SAG is so disenfranchised with them.  So if anyone needs to bring them up at say, the next membership review, here are some numbers that you might be able to find necessary, just sayin:


Terrorism thrives on money.  Jeffrey and Marilyn have it.  They should have put their finances to work stopping this crime not continuing it for a decade.  It is a sad state of affairs knowing that I never asked them for a dime....and only had my own money taken from them to stop me from fighting against this horrible crime.  It is one thing to be apathetic to it, but to stop the advocate for others, is unforgivable.  I wanted to keep children from getting AIDS...the contrary position is inconceivable...I'd like to hear Marilyn's position on this.  Stopping me is the contrary position they took.  I've never ever said anything more than I want the parents of the victims to understand what their kids have been put through....that was the goal.  WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO STOP ME FROM DOING THAT?

I AM THE PUBLIC FACE OF A SILENT CRIME.  WHY WOULD JEFFREY AND MARILYN KATZENBERG WANT TO STOP ME FROM BEING THAT PERSON?

JEFFREY?  MARILYN?  YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE CRITICAL HERE.

Additionally, I would like to add that I have never asked for a dime from Jeffrey or Marilyn Katzenberg or any of the parents of the victims of this crime and sent out letters telling them that I NEVER WOULD DO THAT.  They have suffered enough.  I never knew who Benjamin's parents were and didn't care.  I treated Benjamin's parents like any other victim's parents.  I found their stolen items from their robbed home.  When I found out that they were the Katzenbergs from SKG, I informed Jeffrey that I knew his movies were being downloaded from a private residence from the man that set up his wireless network at his wife's new residence and provided him with his full name, his family's information, his CA lic., and saved him these movies that I still have copies of that were previously unreleased.  I have about seven of these in a safe.  I called Jeffrey at DreamWorks Animation and left him a message on his voicemail with this information.  I posted all of this information on this blog too.  I informed the federal piracy people about this crime as instructed and received no reward or any other contact information.  Mr. Katzenberg never called.  I am also never contacted by the PSPD for any found stolen property.  I am also told that I helped locate a stolen vehicle owned by the Katzenbergs found in Az.   I've never heard a word.

This whole situation is something I would do for any parent of any victim of this crime.  I don't ask for a dime.  I do it because it is my job.  An informant whom has been robbed by these criminals of everything he has owned before.  I lost everything I every owned to Laurie and Brian.  I am trying to catch the people that infected me at 19 years old. Tortured me my whole life and still want more.  I want all of you to know that I will do this until they are caught or I am killed.  I have no choice, it chose me.

No matter what the price that Jeffrey and Marilyn impose on me or what their sick reason for blaming me is, I have too many other people that I have to help.  I did not do anything to them.  I helped them and they blamed me.  I don't know why.  I don't know what they did.  I feel like they did this to me just like Laurie did.  She saw someone she didn't like and she decided to hurt him...for a lifetime.  So now I have someone else trying to kill me.  What's new?  I'm so use to having people that don't know me trying to kill me that it wouldn't be me if someone didn't do it.

That's the life of Kevin.  The cards you are dealt are the cards that you play.