Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 2, 2017

So What Is Jeffrey Going To Buy Missy Pissy For My Birthday? (March 6th, Don't Forget Jeff)


I suggested a brick for her face, but Jeffrey thought that was a bit too harsh.  She's already got a broom and a cauldron and an oven to bake children in, so what do you buy for the witch that has everything on my birthday?

I think that probably some Britney Spears "Private Show" would be great for the pole dancer that doesn't have a show anymore but still likes to whip one on in the bedroom, don't you think?  I guess it depends on which personality shows up that night?  The one that's all cracked out or the one that's trying to get that wallet out of Jeffrey's pants.  Either way, you never know what Missy Pissy's up to.  Grease up that pole Jeffrey, Missy's gonna slide right down into your vault.

Maybe she'll do the #12, "the spread eagle" for you. He had it comin'.  You bastard.

Where's my fucking money???