Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 9, 2017

"She Doesn't Know What She Has Done" That's What Jeffrey Is Telling Everyone To Say


Let me tell you something Katzenberg Family: You don't think that what I'm doing is very important, but what you are doing by telling me that my sister doesn't know the whole truth about what she has done isn't going to help you at all!  Making me furious with her is only going to make me furious with the five of you.  You are going to end up going to jail for what you are doing Jeff.  Keeping the truth away from my family about what you are doing with my money is a very slippery slope.  Taking something that isn't yours and playing games with it while I struggle to survive is adding time to your son's prison sentence!

I won't ever feel sorry for him now.  Do you understand Jeffrey that I won't ever forgive him for this now? I hope that Missy Pissy hasn't convinced you to the point that you actually believe that your son can starve me to the point that he can betray me and my mother and I will forgive him do you?  This is way beyond the point of no return Jeffrey.  Way beyond where friendships go.  Way beyond the pale of what friends can rely upon and get away with.  Your son has breached something that no friend can ever do.  He's gone too far this time and now...he's going to go to jail for it for a very very long time.  You do understand that Marilyn don't you?

My sister will never be allowed in my life ever again.  Jeffrey keeps telling everyone that he "hasn't told her the truth about everything" or that "she doesn't know the whole picture" well whose fault is that Marilyn?   I don't give a fuck about what her god damn problem is.  She may have been tricked into doing this, but the truth of the matter is that she would rather I look like a loser than admit that she stole this money and got scammed.  I worked my ass off to make my family proud.  Now she wants me to look poor and destitute so she can look good?  Fuck that.  I'm not willing to put myself out there like the loser of the family again.  I am almost fifty years old and I got it right.  She wants to parade around like the queen of perfection and I get to suck it up again?  No.  I won't be that person.  I've been patient and I've been quiet.  I've been the one that took all the personal hits and comments.  I've taken all the dirty looks and all the shithead comments.  I'm the one that got all the blame for all the bad things that ever happened, but now, I'm not going to be that guy again.

No way.  I'm not responsible for making my mom and me look bad.  That was someone else.  I'll be damned if I worked my ass off, saved money, someone stole it and I look bad for it.  No damn way!  I did all the right things and I'm paying for it.  No!


Fuck anyone that says I did something wrong here.