Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 19, 2017

Motivation: I've Got To Keep Myself Motivated


With so much negativity and so little positive information, I've lost motivation.  It's true.  I've been really good at finding silver linings for everyone but myself for a long time.  My family is a major downer.  Everything is always negative when you talk to them.  Nothing is ever a good sign.  So when times get like this I have to really work extra hard at keeping myself motivated.  Lately there hasn't been much to be excited about.  Now I have to dig really hard to find something that is worth living for.

Today I have to make it worth living.  That's been the big time hardest thing.  I know that I can make a lot of excuses that, in reality, are good ones, but even then, it won't do me any good to rely on them.  Even when excuses are valid, they still don't give you enough motivation to get the job done.   I've learned that no matter whether you have a good excuse or a bad one, people generally don't do the right thing either way.  If you are excused, you still end up having to do the work anyway, it just ends up delaying the inevitable.  Do the work.  Do it fifty times if you have to.  It will only make you better at it than the next person that did it forty nine times.

The reason that I do this job better than anyone else is because I practiced it.  Over and over and over, Laurie taught me how to defeat her.  It's a good thing she's such a one dimensional person.  It taught me that there are absolutes to how she tries to hurt a person.  Once you have those down, you can attack the problem in many different creative ways.  I just hope that someone finds a different way than using me and my family from now on.  This way isn't my favorite.  Now I have to go and get the work done again.