Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 10, 2017

It Wasn't Really My Worm On The Hook Laurie, But You Took The Bait Anyway...Go Figure?


If you want to catch a girl like Laurie, with a brain and attention span of a goldfish, you gotta dangle a big worm.  In Laurie's case, she falls for just about everything.  There isn't as single thing you can't do to get her attention and ire up.  If you use her "real name", boy will she go crazy, but isn't that the point?  You see, we've spent so much time passifying her when what we should have been doing is having someone on the other end of a line taking notes.  You see, you just call someone and say Laurie The Pond...and let her know the phone number you called, and have her make the follow up phone call to see what she will say.  It's a piece of cake.

You really don't have to do a whole lot of thinking when it comes to Laurie or Brian.  All you have to do is give them just enough worm to get them to take the hook.  Drugs, money available, sex, big titties, weed, vaginae, lesbians, kids and just about anything peaks their interest.  All you do then is wait for Laurie and Brian to make their inevitable move to lie.  It works all the time.  You see, I didn't have the "other end of the line" advantage, so I picked professionals that I knew would remember everything about Laurie's fake phone calls.  Lawyers, judges, FBI, DEA, cops from other department, friends out of the area, ex boyfriends, ex girlfriend and all kinds of friends from high school so that I could get a good cross mix of people hearing Laurie's bullshit over the years.  Low and behold, Laurie went right after my worm again...doesn't she always?

Laurie is just as smart as she's always been.  She thinks that she "knows me better than anyone" but what she really believes are the stories that she's made up about me, not the truth.  She spends more time believing the bullshit lies that she's made up, than the truth.  She does this because in her tiny little gold fish of a mind, she honestly wants me to be that person.  I'm not.  I'm way more intelligent than she is and she knows it.  She is just dying to make it look some other way.  Aren't you Laurie?

Not going to happen.  I've spent most of my life setting Laurie up for the fall she's about to experience.   Mind you, I didn't let it control my day to day, but just a sprinkling of a thought here and a dash there is really all you need to keep Laurie's attention.  She's ruled by sex and drugs and money.  That's who she is.   All you have to do is be creative.  So which one of my friends is creative enough now to use "Kevin Thinking" to set her up with one of my implanted friends??? Here's a good assignment to keep her on her webbed toes for a while.  I know someone out there knows what I am talking about.