Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 18, 2017

Gay Bat Signal: Who Knows The Truth About What Jeffrey Did With My Bank Account And Wants To Tell Chief Reyes???

Which one of you out there knows the absolute truth about this situation with my $30,000 missing bank account and Jeffrey Katzenberg?  Does anyone know what the scam was with my sister and what the roles were that Bessie, Missy, Dave and Jeffrey played?  Were there rewards involved?  I've heard that there was a car for Missy Pissy, a gold Rolex for Dave and $30,000 for the three that scammed my sister out of my bank account savings for Jeffrey.  Is that true?  I'm not sure if it is.  I want whomever out there that knows the truth to tell Bryan Anderson or Chief Reyes what the truth is and to let him know that Jeffrey is refusing to give the money back.

My sister is being put in a position to lie to me and my family and it is putting a huge financial burden on everyone.  My mom and dad are in tears and they could lose their home.  Thanks to Jeffrey stealing this money...all of us are in financial ruins.  I have no way to pay for my meds.   There has been no money at all coming in.  There were rumors that someone from the police paid me for informant work, but I saw nothing from it...Jeffrey will never let me get paid from any donations or any kind of informant work at all.  He refuses to let me have any kind of financial help.  He is making his point by trying to turn my HIV infection into full blown AIDS.

Please call the police chief or Bryan Anderson if you know the whole truth.  I intend to press charges on Benjamin Katzenberg or Jeffrey Katzenberg for the misuse of this system without permission to do so.