Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 5, 2017

FCC and Verizon Wireless Communication: Facing Billions In Violations and Class Action Law Suits Because of Negligence?


Could Jeffrey Katzenberg have saved Verizon Wireless billions of dollars in law suits by alerting them with the information that I had in my investigation as a police informant when I asked him to work with them for us?  Did he neglect to get them on board with us when I wanted their help with this investigation?  When Jeffrey could have saved this company billions and billions of dollars by informing them of Laurie's illegal operations computers, he simply kept quiet about them.  He never mentioned a word about what he'd learned from his constant concubine Missy.  The logging into the Verizon Wireless Communications system from home, the portable numbers being used to run up phone bills and assigned to other phones from other companies, the illegal uses of the Verizon system.  All of these violations Jeffrey was suppose to be working with Verizon on under the auspices of this investigation...per my instructions.  You see, at the time, Jeffrey was suppose to be helping his son with this investigation.  That was the deal.

He had the connections with Verizon and knew about how to talk with them.  He could have easily reported the missing Verizon operations computers and Laurie's real name.  Did he?  Nope.  In fact, he cost their company billions of dollars by not following my instructions.  If I had known that he wasn't doing this part of the job that he was perfectly suited for, I would have had someone else doing it for him.  There are many other attorneys that were better suited than a man pretending to do this for me.  He's put so many lives at risk because of this lied confidence.  This is the kind of thing that happens when you lie about you alliances and your intentions.  Right, Jeff?

Instead of building a confidence with a company to stop this crime from within, what Jeffrey has done is create a conflict from within.  Like a criminal.  You see I wanted Verizon on our side working with us to stop Laurie.  I didn't want them as an adversary.  Jeffrey wants this to be all about subpoenas and warrants.  I wanted this to be about internal security checks and their own systems working to catch Laurie.  Confidence building from within their own organization.  Jeffrey wants this to be government vs. their company.  I wanted it to be Verizon protecting the consumer.  Jeffrey wants conflict, I wanted protecting the consumer.  He's an asshole, I'm the good guy.  I wanted Verizon to come out looking like a good company for the kind of work that they put in helping us, on the other hand Jeffrey wants to screw them up the ass by ambushing them with this kind of investigation into their security.

I just wanted the good folks at Verizon Wireless Communications to know one thing.  I asked Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife, Marilyn, many years ago to contact you regarding Laurie and Brian's illegal access of Verizon customer accounts and Verizon credit checking systems.  I've also asked them to talk to you about how she was able to access your system from her home.  They once worked with Kenneth Charles Frank in their own home, a person that was familiar with the set up, allegedly, in the homes where her Verizon Computers were set up in Laurie's homes.  Apparently, Kenneth Charles Frank had an integral part in working with Jeff's home computers and Laurie's.  There could be ties to both.  At any rate, it is important to note that I practically begged Jeffrey to do this in good faith with your company knowing that he has worked with you in the past, he didn't.  I think that is a very bad thing.  I could have saved your company billions in dollars in future law suits.  I am sorry that he didn't do more, but if you will check, I am sure you will find that I did try to contact you about these computers on several occasions on my own.  Jeffrey just didn't back me up.

Jeffrey is a disappointment to a lot of people that he should have been in contact with to safe the LGBTQ community.  He, instead, went down a very different path.  He went down a darker more terrorist path...I've been torture and terrorized by him for nine years because of his connections with Verizon...it's sad to think that on the one hand he makes money with them and on the other he's costing their customers billions of dollars in revenue with his silence.  He's an asshole.