Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 4, 2017

Desperatlely Seeking Sister Stats: Laurie's Looking To Become My Sister At The DMV

Be careful everyone.  Laurie's looking to make some more fake id's.  Lately she's been trying to make some fake id for my sister.  This would be extremely bad advice for a girl that doesn't look like my sister or is already too involved with trying to become her in real life.  I haven't been impressed with this effort lately and I'm kind of wondering what she thinks is so brilliant about it?

There isn't really any advantage other than banking that I can see.  She's got this little idea going again that she is going to go to the bank and steal things.  I have an idea that this might not be a good idea for her.  There are ways that the federal government can keep a close eye on her.  Now that Laura Duffy is both the United States Attorney and a Superior Court Judge there are advantages in knowing that this is defrauding a federal institution.  The protections are immensely important to the protection against bank fraud.  I just love it when Laurie gets this kind of idea.  She's literally not smart enough to know who she is dealing with here.  I'm not the kind of guy that will allow this kind of fraud to exist in my own family, Laurie.

You are clearly not playing with a full dick.