Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 28, 2017

If Anything Laurie Spanked Herself: She's Always Tried To Find Out More Than She Needed To Know


Laurie, Laurie, Laurie, you and your fantasies.  I don't know how far back you've had these ideas about children, discipline and sex, but one thing that I am most certain about is that I do not share your affinity for it.  You are one very sick human being.  What my parents did to discipline me and what my friends' parents did to discipline them is ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.  I can guarantee you that it wasn't like what you saw on the Barbara Walter's ID Interview of the Menendez Brother's last night that made you so excited.  My parents never abused me, sexually or otherwise.  My parents are loving, caring, supportive and really terrific individuals.

I can't imagine where you come up with this idea that you know more about what went on inside of my home than what went one inside of your own.  There must have been something happening there because your fantasies about our lives are so twisted and unrealistic that I'm concerned that you've got a major problem understanding that nothing sinister was going on there.  My father is awesome, my mom is awesome, my sister is great and I have a great childhood until you began making up your sick stories.  It really was nothing more than YOU and your lies.  I know that there is no way that what you came up with was true.  We all knew it.  There wasn't an opportunity for what you say to have happened.  I'm just watching and laughing at your folly.

You started that whole thing with an affair with a woman, then you went to a male student, then to a teacher's wife and finished with another male student...that is four attempts to make my father look like someone that he isn't.  You see when your are inside the home you know better.  Nobody's sexual tastes are more like that than...well...YOURS!   Nobody I know likes gay men and women, married women, more than you.  This is YOUR fantasy.  It's clear to me that you think you are my father or something...or me.  I'm nothing like you.  You need to understand something.  I'm not liking the comparison.  I would never treat people like you do.  My father isn't the kind of person that does these things to his family or to his friends.  What you have done to him, his wife and kids, that's a Missy thing.

This is a fantasy of Laurie's and Missy's to destroy a family with a lie.  It's been done for forty years. I've seen it first hand with women and with gay men of a certain age.  This combination is one that has been used over and over again and is at the heart of their psychoses.  I've been noticing it for years now.  I've lived through it too.  I'm not that guy either.  I don't have it in me to have sexual relationships with women and young gay men don't have an appeal for me either.  Children have nothing to do with my sexuality.  I am a teacher and I love children on a purely educational level.  I won't ever say anything different.  I grew up around them and I'm an educator by life experience, but anyone that harms a child with abuse is my biggest enemy.  I've written about it in my diaries and lived it in my own life because of Laurie, not my parents or anyone else.  I'm abused to this very day by that girl that has been causing problems for my family joined by her friend that likes to destroy a family unit by interjecting herself into them and isolating them from the family structure.  I won't ever let that become the issue with my own family.  We're too close to let that happen.

When you look at three of the individuals involved with Laurie's schemes over the years they are closely linked into the Sunfair area of this crime where Laurie is from.  Her repeated attempts to use them as a weapon of destruction is well noted in her own notes and admissions to Jonathan Mendenhall.  Laurie isn't well.  She continues to thrust herself into a position of masochistic behavior that is trying to prove something that does not exists.  My father is 74 years old.  He isn't a teacher any longer.  I am 48 years old and still the target of her fantasies.  I don't put myself in any position to be used that way, but the poverty level that Jeffrey is imposing does have that stigma attached to it.  I have to work in the public.  Going to the gym, working in public, knowing community members in this tiny town affords Laurie with rumor mill fodder that Missy and Laurie would love to use.  He is intent on pushing me into some kind of rumor spotlight that will submit me to public scrutiny that shouldn't become an issue again.  He won't let up and he won't let it go.  For a child that grew up with his father's name being drug threw the mud by lies created by Laurie and her family's friend, this is the nightmare she wants to relive.  I am ashamed that Bryan Anderson and Jeffrey Katzenberg would try to abuse me further to make me relive it.  Bryan and Bessie should know better shouldn't they?

It's horribly abusive, mentally and emotionally.  I've been through way too much now to go backwards in my mental development.  It's not nearly as painful as Laurie would have you believe.  I've learned one thing.  I am not my father.  Not that it is a bad thing at all.  I am not silent about her role in what she's done.  The more I write about it, the better I become at exposing her for the lies that she has told.  She forgets that the last attempt was made using one of my friends.  He would never say anything like what she wanted because he isn't that kind of person.  He knows me way too well to come up with a bullshit story that Laurie wanted him to tell.  I love the guy and he and I have been great friends for many years.  He and my dad are friends too.  Nobody wants to see Laurie do something like this again.  Laurie is constantly trying to find another person to make false allegations on her behalf.  It's like finding a Michael Jackson accuser now...Laurie's favorite thing.  It's a useless proposition with me and my family.  We've defeated her before.

She's just humping a car again....
I like to think of this as Laurie on the hood of my car in college when I was in class....lol...no seriously!!
This isn't a dry hump is it?  It's like what it feels like when Laurie thinks there is money inside of the car.  She humps and humps and humps until the damn car door opens up.  This is the picture that will make all of the victims of this crime laugh the loudest for one reason...it is a metaphor for Laurie's sexual violence.  She uses her vagina as a weapon of mass destruction!  If you think for a second that Laurie isn't this kind of person, ask one of the victims of this crime.  They will all tell you that, as gay men, they've never been forced into so much vagina in their lives.  None of us have ever experienced this much "forced vagina".  It's not something we would enjoy.  This is offensive.  It's like Jeffrey is sitting on the curb saying..."Go ahead and jump on the hood again and give it a try Missy"...for the ninth straight year in a row.  "Just another week Marilyn, I'm sure he's going to come out of there!"  I'm in the back seat with no food, water or money, saying, "I will not come out Jeff".  I'd rather die in the back seat of this car than come out for more of that vagina!!!"

What's your point Jeff?  More of the same?  Why?