Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, January 27, 2017

From The Mouths of The Blue Widows aka "The Bitches of Leastdick" (Ain't No Share in That Movie)


How many of you have played this game with Laurie and Missy?  Or perhaps you've played this game with Laurie and anyone?  You know the one...the one where someone is finally giving up control over your torture for someone else to take over but before they do someone, like Laurie has to "say something..."  You know the one.  Cash and prizes...or whatever she's calling it this week.   "I'm through, I'm finished, I'm done with this person...(x's three)" but the person on the other end has to perform whatever stupid task there is three more times so they look more stupid than Laurie or Brian does before they are released from Laurie's torturous criminal family...which ain't ever gonna happen?  You know the game.

They use to "load up the wagon train" or "load up the school bus" or "all get into the limousine" then they all pretend to drive off into the sunset.  Blah, blah, blah.  They always do this like seven million times because Laurie's on so much methamphetamine she forgets that I've been through this and never believe a single word of anything.  Usually the person on the other end could just walk out the fucking door but they think that if they make a big enough spectacle out of herself she will cur enough favor with Laurie and Brian that they will leave her alone for a few days.  Of course this person is the one and only Missy Pissy this week, but the flame she is holding me over is the fire of poverty and disease with my entire family hanging in the balance with Christopher's reputation with me on the line.  Not giving a shit about anyone but herself.  You know selfish Missy.  She wouldn't give a shit if she got paid for it.

Missy could have left months ago, but if she could inflict the ultimate pain on me and my family, well then, she would be able to get a week without hearing from Laurie.  What a deal...huh?  You mean she would actually put my entire forty years of torture and my family's life on the line for a week without hearing from Laurie (which ain't ever going to happen now that she's gone this far)?  Yep, that's selfish old Missy.  She doesn't realize that what she is doing is making an ass out of her entire family.  Mother, father, sister and herself by squatting in front of everyone while trying to stall off my own family's knowledge of this crime.  Meanwhile Jeffrey is sitting on donations that would seriously help me and my family from an endless amount of pain and suffering just so that he can intentionally inflict more pain and suffering on an already intensely painful life.  Isn't he wonderful?  What a dick.

He's waiting on one word or sentence from Laurie that she's already agreed upon a day or two ago that Missy and Laurie and he worked out so that his family won't think he's an asshole, but doesn't that make him complicit with a crime?  I think it does and it does not show any kind of good faith at all.  What it shows is a lack of understanding about what good faith is.  Good faith is what you do when you know you've done something wrong.  You don't make a deal to cause more pain and suffering when you already have done something wrong, you make up for it without causing more.  That's not good faith, that's humiliation.  It's called giving your rapist more than they ever deserved.  It's humiliation of a rape victim with the intent of harming them mentally.  This isn't a game, it is cruelty.  It is inhumane.  You wouldn't treat an animal this way and he would never forgive me if I treated his son this way.  If anyone was doing this to his son, he would want me to go to jail for it.  There wouldn't be a discussion would there Jeff?

What I think is ridiculous is Jeffrey's constant complaining about how rich people are treated differently that less wealthy people when they are with friends.  He is constantly saying, "Just because I am wealthy, why should I always be expected to pick up the check?" I agree with him.  So in the contrary, just because I am not wealthy, why should he deserve special consideration when he treats me like I'm not a person that he is humiliating and harassing?  There isn't any difference between assholes.  They are the same when they are wealthy and when they are poor.  If you want to make a point, then make it all the time with your behavior.  Good faith means, you pick up the tab when it is your turn.  I've been picking up the tab for this crime investigation and paying the price for a decade, Jeff, and you've been coasting.  You do nothing for me and haven't done anything but cost me since the beginning.  When people freely offered to help, you held back the donations to me without any kind of justification...at all.  You just wanted to make me poor.  You did it for a game.

So while we all wait for Missy to get her week of freedom from Laurie...which is bullshit.  I'm thinking that it is coming at too high of a price for my family that has done nothing to you, her or Laurie.  What is your problem?  My family has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars because of them...and now you are making us pay more?  You have an odd way of saying you are sorry...and good faith doesn't come with a promise to the girl that hurt us the most.  That's a slap in the face to my mom, dad and my sister.  You shouldn't expect so much from people Jeff...you aren't being a nice person by being a nasty one.  You're just entertaining yourself.