Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 8, 2016

SDPD Stalling For Jeffrey


Two officers from the SDPD are now stalling for Jeffrey Katzenberg at his request.  Doing everything he asks instead of what the law requires that they do.  I have begged them to do their job and inform my parents about this crime and they flatly refused.  Both should be reprimanded for their poor choices and neither is acting in a professional manner.  Neither is showing the professional qualities of peace officers and are starting to act under the color of the law.

Day after day they sit and watch while Jeffrey tortures me using his girlfriend Missy and Laurie, whose home Jeffrey has paid for.  The threats to my family are a daily occurrence right in front of both of them.  They have already allowed one of the suspects in my shooting and Christopher's rape to get within inches of my family at a memorial service and neither has done a single thing to have her stopped or to warn my family.  This is reminiscent of Bryan Anderson's poor assed efforts to hurt my family too.  Once again, Jeffrey's money is outweighing the scales of justice and is putting my life in danger.  Both Jonathan and Barbara have stated that they are in fear for my life and the lives of my family and both have a ton of experience in that regard.

The way these police departments are treating police informants is unprofessional and dangerous.