Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Guess Where Jeff's Head Is Again...Throwing Away My Entire Life Like I Didn't Matter Still

 


He's disappeared again!!! Has anyone seen Jeffrey and his big plan?  You know the one where he tells everyone that "Kevin doesn't know what he is doing and I do," when he didn't have a single plan other than to help the female that told Lori to rape me then got rid of the MRI's???

It's April of 2021...the Katzenbergs are still 0-1,000,000; and they aren't helping anyone.  They made my sister look guilty of stealing my money and all I needed was an attorney.  How do you think she is going to feel when she finds out that Jeffrey's lie, cost her brother 15 years of his life???

He's going to need you people to talk to him...TODAY!!!