Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 6, 2017

Putting Innocent Men In Jail: Telling The Truth Has Become Something Much More Sinister For Jeffrey Katzenberg's Family


Benjamin Katzenberg, Christopher Monti and he tried to put me there many times too.  Rather than admit to his role in the illegal practice of putting innocent men in jail to silence them, Jeffrey's girlfriend, Missy and boy toy, David, have engaged in the practice as old as Laurie's last tampon.  Putting innocent men in jail.   This is a practice used against everyone that knows who Laurie is or has seen her ugly hideous face.  If they can't put you in jail, Laurie will try to file a restraining order against you using her name, sort of, or someone else.  Anything but telling the truth.  Why would Jeffrey think it better to put an innocent man in a jail cell than tell the truth about electronic harassment?  Three names: Missy, Bessie and David.  These are his three pets, his three evil consorts that convinced him that they weren't as bad as people told them they were, but have proven to me oh so much worse.  They aren't innocent by any stretch of the imagination, they're devious.  Evil little creatures that put ideas into the mind of this asshole that thinks that stopping me, will stop the prosecution of him and his wife, but it won't.

His own son went to jail on a bullshit charge.  Christopher Monti went to jail for a year and a half while he watched and laughed.  Then, when he couldn't stop me from doing what I do best on here, he tried his best to harass me into saying something that he could do something about...in other words, throw me in jail too.  He didn't stop an illegal "restraining order" from being issued with his own attorneys watching.  He didn't stop an illegal warrant from being issued for my arrest with them watching too.  In fact, Jeffrey gave the order "not to get involved" and now, he knows that what he didn't do is called negligence, gross negligence that has caused irreparable damages to everyone that was employed as an informant's team. 

In truth and in fact, allegedly, when I had my team follow me to Sedona, Arizona, he sent his own person, Missy, to stalk me there of his own accord, knowing that if she were there, she would help Laurie do whatever she needed to hurt Anthony, Jonathan and myself, something she has done for decades.  This was intentional.  This was an act of violence against us.  This was something he did as a move to stop us from gaining any kind of advantage in our investigation.  Missy didn't do anything but advise to put our lives in further danger.  This is what she always does.  She is a monster.  She wants danger and drug dealing all the way around.  She's been involved in this type of harassment for years and she has been involved with Jeffrey for nine years since she got here.  The drugs are right down the street from his home, right across the street from the Morongo Sheriff's station.  Why hasn't Jeffrey done anything to have those taken by the sheriff?  Missy knows they're there, but no effort has ever been made to do that?  This is simple too.  He doesn't care about it.  He wants me dead...he wants my family in danger.  He wants to put me in jail.  It is clear from the surveillance video from March of 2017 that Missy is still trying to send Brian and Christian to my home to threaten me and my family.  It's happened countless times in the past and it is still his goal to hurt me.