Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, January 20, 2017

So When A Cop Asks You To Be An Informant, Missy Says, "Go Teach Him A Lesson?"


Now we all know the time frame of my rape, by now.  Laurie and Brian were acting like they were going to come over to Steven's home while I was there and hurt someone.  It got so bad one night, that I was taken, by a friend from Steve's house to my parent's time share, shaken, to where they were staying.  The next morning my mom and dad, without telling me took me to Officer Bryan Anderson's home.  I didn't know that is where they were taking me.  I was happy to have a chance to ask him questions about what was going on with Steven Frey.  He did some checking.  Told a story about Laurie,which was really a story from MY PAST ABOUT ME, and I thought it was odd.  I said nothing to him about it.  I never talk about Laurie, but I thought, for the second time in my life, "Why does he keep bringing up Laurie.  I can't stand that girl.  She's a fucking bitch.  Why would you even know her Bryan?  She's like the total opposite of you?"  It started making sense then that she was just like the girl's voice that I was hearing all the time in my head...JUST LIKE HER.  Hateful, gay hating, bigot, foul mouthed, knew personal shit about me, rumor mongering...just like Lisa!

Still I said nothing.

Clearly Bryan knew stuff about Steven being a drug dealer too.  He asked me if I would become an informant for him.  He wanted to set up a sting regarding him going out of town and having him come into town after resupplying himself.  I told him I knew about where he got his supply and who he got it from and when he would go.  I knew all of it.  I'd been around a long time.  It would have been simple.  This must have greatly concerned Laurie, Brian and of course, Missy.  I told Bryan that I needed to think about it.  It isn't my style to turn in anyone for drug dealing.  My initial feeling inside was, "No, I won't turn in a friend for drug dealing" and Laurie, Missy and Brian knew it.  So knowing this, you would think that the trio would have been happy.  I wasn't inclined to do the job.  I didn't want to turn in my friend even though he was keeping a lot of secrets from me regarding this technology.  

I left knowing that I'd been given the opportunity, but thinking Laurie was likely the girl behind the voice.  The wheels were turning in my head and I wrote about it in my journals.  There are entries in my diaries.

Unfortunately we are not dealing with three normal drug dealers in Laurie, Missy and Brian.  Instead of realizing that I had made a smart choice for them.  They told Steven about the conversation immediately.  The next time I saw him he confronted me and said, "Word on the street is that you are an informant." Out of the blue.  I told him the truth.  I'd been asked but said no.  Clearly Laurie had already blown my confidentiality.  So there was no reason to lie.  Once the seed of confidentiality is planted in a dealer's mind, you might as well fess up.  Missy, it is rumored, then told Laurie and Brian that this would be a good time to "teach Steven and me a lesson" and two weeks later, one of us was badly raped and beaten inside of Steven's home. That person was me.  The mark, I am told, was one of Missy's former neighbors living down the street in the Cove...whom had to go to the airport the morning of the rape.  He got Steven out of the house so that I was left alone.  It could have just as easily been me.  Apparently Steven had cut off Laurie and Brian and Missy at the time and this was what they wanted.  Nobody cuts off Laurie and Missy.  

Steven had been raped in that home several times when this happened.

The word is when you cut off Missy, she goes straight up white gurl thug on you...Long Beach LBC gang sign thug.  Whatever.  She's sent people to my home here at night and to my parents home too.  No police. Nothing.  She's also been in Sedona, Arizona for the stalking too.  I invited my team, not Missy.

Druggie bitch likes to play gangsta bitch...I'm not into it.  I've seen the real thing.  She's just not quite what I know to be valid in that world.  I know the real girls of Alcatraz and they don't whine and giggle like her.  They handle their shit and don't go around begging rich men for help.  This is a pretender.  She has the bandanna but she's more of a band-aid.