Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, November 3, 2018

Is David's Sister Maddison Selling GHB From Jeffrey Katzenberg's Home?


The story from David is that his little sister Maddison is responsible for setting up Coach Fabian and for selling drugs out of Jeffrey's home in Palm Springs near the local high school.  The home is said to have had many bottles of Listerine full of GHB in various colors.   Maddison is the same age as Benjamin and the home was being watched by two teacher's kids.

I can't believe that two teachers from Palm Springs High School are involved in the manufacturing and selling of GHB that is meant to be used to knock out and infect gay men.  I warned these parents to remove Missy and David from that home with Lori.  I guess business must be too good.

Don't sell drugs Maddison and more importantly, don't expect me to protect you when you do.   Covering up your drug dealing Maddison is a major crime.  I hope you know the trouble you have caused Coach Fabian and the gay community.

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves.  I hope the school board isn't easy on them.