Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sideshow Chris and Lori: Missy Pussy Is Pushing Lori Towards Me AGAIN!!!


Oh the screaming and yelling today is epic.  Christian has had another melt down while working with Missy Pussy and Lori LaFond.  All three using every bit of their lying to try to get me to be upset, but I have far too much patience to even bother with them.

I'm so over the entire group of these people out here.  It's like fighting a war between a Hollywood producer that's greedy and a girl that likes to rape for her entertainment.  This sideshow isn't as entertaining as they think.  I'm so brow beaten and hen pecked that I don't care any longer.

Someone needs to do their job as a private investigator and stop acting like a baby.