Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 24, 2018

Playing Both Ends Against The Middle: Jeffrey Is Going To Get Burned, This Time I Mean It!!!


You see this picture, this is what it is like when you are the string holding up the candle with Jeffrey Katzenberg barking out orders and telling everyone what to do.

On the one end of the candle, you have the victims and their parents.  Marilyn and Jeffrey continue to lie to them and act as if their presence here is meant to be some kind of help to me.  That's a fucking lie.  The theft of my money shows you the lengths that this husband and wife will go to steal a movie project that was already pitched to DreamWorks.  Jeffrey just wanted to rewrite the ending so that he and his two drug dealers, Missy Pussy and David, with the help of their lousy assed friend Bessie Smith, could be some kind of heroes.  There is no heroism in torturing me while they come up with another plan to hurt me or my family.  The lies told to my sister about this money amount to extortion.  That's all it was.  You have to give us Kevin's money or Jeffrey won't help him.  That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.  He stole this money by making my mother look incompetent then telling her she should put her name on all of the bank accounts she had.  My name was already on that fucking account.  There was no need to do anything like that.  He just wanted to steal from me.

I've heard he has a reputation for doing things like this.  I'm going to find an attorney and I'm going to tear his heart out.

So all the lies that Missy and Jeffrey have told to the parents of my friends, you need to wake up.  This is Hollywood.  Jeffrey will stop at nothing to get this story and make it his.  This story is all mine.  The idea.  The true crime.  All of it is mine.  I came up with the concept and I'm not about to let him make my life story meaningless by letting two drug addicts tell it from their lopsided side.  It's fucking bullshit what this man has done.  He's ruined so many friendships and all he can say for it is nothing.  Not one of you parents should believe him or his wife.  He's gone crazy and there is nothing she can do to stop him. So that's one end of the candle.

The other end is Missy Pussy's family and David the Chickenhawk's family.  Now there is a rumor that David's sister Madison found drugs in Jeffrey's home in Palm Springs, California.  My team knows all about it.   Jeffrey's plan is to help Missy Pussy and David go inside Lori's home, someplace we have already been for decades with Jonathan and Barbara, so that they can become some kind of heroes.  Missy Pussy is of course telling Lori that she, "Wouldn't do that."  If you know Missy that's the time to worry.  Lori and Brian are handing over free meth to David and Missy while they plan with Jeffrey to turn them in?  Crazy.  Nobody ever accused Lori of being smart and you know Brian, any dick in the room is something for him to spank to later.  How stupid are these drug dealers.  They're handing over their supply to two fucking lackeys that are going to turn them in?  They aren't working with you Lori to work with Jeffrey, they're screwing you so that Jeffrey will reward them. Are you fucking stupid?  You must be stupid Lori.  Letting Missy and David into your home is just about like letting the police sit there...only they aren't police, they are two people that robbed my family and now they are about to screw you.

So Missy Pussy's family and David's family are quite aware that this is what Jeffrey is doing for THEIR KIDS, while my friends were illegally jailed, one was made to look dead and the other informant is way over on the east coast without a clue as to who was behind ruining his life here in California.  It wasn't Lori, it was Jeffrey.  He did this to Christopher on purpose.  He literally took out a police informant and warned everyone not to say anything.  I know that feeling all too well.  I will never let Missy or David or Bessie get away with what they did to my family for Jeffrey.  Extortion is a crime and he's guilty of it.

The fact of the matter is that the money was stolen so that Lori would think that David and Missy were on her side.  The plan was to use Bessie Smith to get the money.  How did she even know an account existed?  I never told her.  I certainly made it a point not to talk about it, so how did Jeff know about this account and the money contained in it.  He knew because of this system being misused by his son at the home that they live in and stalk me from.  There was never any intention of helping me, it was all about making David and Missy look like they were devious.  It was Jeffrey that came up with this one on his own.  The reason?  It's because my team already was successful doing this.  He's just following my path.

Missy Pussy and David are in this for the money.  They want to steal this project by committing crimes against my family and telling everyone that they did it to get inside of Lori's drug house.  

So the drugs that Missy Pussy and David allegedly put into Jeffrey's home were for what?  Where did they go?  I'm guessing his security person hid them or dumped them out.  That's a fucking crime.  I tainted those batches for a god damn reason and Jeffrey decided it wasn't smart enough.  What was he going to do?  Run a GHB ring from his home?  He's a liar if he says he didn't know where the drugs came from too.  He knows that I colored those batches with a suggestion to Lori and Brian on purpose.  There is no way he could think it was from anyone but them.  Nobody on this planet dyes their GHB.  It was my idea to suggest that to Lori and it worked like a charm.  I'm insulted by his callous attitude that me and my friends aren't worth helping. I'm insulted that he thinks that Missy Pussy and David are better to solve this than the people it happened to.  He just turned 650 rape victims into dirt and he thinks that's cute.  Fuck you Jeffrey.  I hope somewhere Christopher is just as mad at you as I am.  It's illegal to do this to police informants and you aren't as big as you think you are little man.  I'm a thousand times the person you will ever be.  I'm not impressed by your lies and I'm even less impressed with your wife.

So now it is a race to the lawyer.  If I was Jonathan and Anthony I'd talk to Peter and get a good lawyer and get there FIRST!  If Jeffrey takes David and Missy to Los Angeles, he's going to find a way, legally to take the evidence that Jonathan spent years and years suffering for away.  He will do it and there will be nothing you can do to stop him.  You need to get on record as the people that reported this crime Jonathan.  You need to do it very quickly.  Missy and David are going to try to screw all of out of our lives again and I'm not going to be quiet about it.

Fuck Jeff, Benjamin, Martin and this whole team out here.  Jeffrey and Marilyn completely control them.   They bought their educations so that they could become licensed here in California as Private Investigators and now Jeffrey has eliminated the police informants too.  Even though we're the ones that did all the work while he made his new company worth a billion dollars.  Did you see him spending a dime on any of us?  Missy and David are still getting paid.  Believe it.

David and Missy are going to stay there until they use every drop of free meth that Lori can supply them, then they're going to leave her and try their hand at heroism.  Fuck them.  I'll tear them apart.  Neither of them will ever be able to benefit from the proceeds of this crime.  For that matter it is equally as important for there to be charges brought against Jeffrey, Benjamin and Marilyn Katzenberg.  These three are literally bar-b-cue-ing me to death out here while Missy parties.

The last thing I ever wanted or needed was another father in this crime that felt sorry for the criminals.  It's such a slap in the faces of all the families that have lost kids.  It's sad to think that someone like David or Missy could ever think of exploiting the victims of this crime any more than they already have!!! For Jeffrey to help them do it is a travesty...it's lunacy...it's a god damn crime spree!!!