Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 24, 2018

Oh The Lies That We Believed Along The Way


Don't worry Jeff, I hate you too.  Maybe hate is too strong of a word for what I truly feel about a man that would intentionally ruin the lives of rape victims in the hopes that he and his girlfriend, former live in lover, Missy Pussy, would be able to hold hands and act like they did something amazing.  Nothing amazing about stealing from an elderly woman, just the fact that David, Missy and Bessie did it to keep me near a serial killer so that she could get another shot off.  Hoping to kill me like they did Jonathan and the rest of my friends.

I'm looking for a lawyer that will tear Jeffrey in half.  Just like his lying split personality does to everyone that listened to and believed in him.  His time on this Earth as a free man is short.  I want him arrested for conspiring to commit a terrorist act against a police informant.  He met with my own sister...that is aggravated stalking.  He forced us to give him money so that he could keep me here near Lori who has tried to kill me on more than one occasion.  He's nuts.