Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 24, 2018

If There Is Anyone Out There That Knows An Attorney Let Me Know...I'm Ready To Fight Jeffrey For Every One Of Us!!!


It's time to drop the act.  It's time for people to find out what kind of people the Katzenberg Family really are.  They need to be held accountable for every single word that came out of Lori's mouth since Jeffrey decided to steal my family's money to keep me close enough to a serial killer for her to strike.  This is something she's mentioned a thousand times....and he still thinks his little girlfriend will save the day.  She can't even save the straw she sniffs meth with and Jeffrey believes that she's going to save the world?  He's nuts.  You can't torture someone in the hopes that your own plan will come true.  It's a simple case of I pitched a story that he got wind of and he wanted it all for himself.  That's all this is.

Before he stole this money of mine I had the ability to hire an attorney that I know could get to the bottom of this delay.  Now he thinks he has our hands tied while Lori and Missy Pussy torture me into some kind of submission.  The idea for this movie is 100% mine.  He can't have it. No matter what his girlfriend Missy says.  The nerve he has to send Bessie Smith into my sister's own home to steal this money under the guise of his "protection" is a farce.

Now more than ever Anthony, Jonathan, Christopher and I need an attorney.  This whole situation is being complicated by a man that steals money from victims and their families.  We need one now more than you could ever imagine.  I want Jeffrey charged and I want him convicted, my friendship with his son isn't something I value more than Christopher or my own family.  There is no excuse for this overgrown baby to do what he is doing.  8 worthless years of lying to the parents of my friends has to come to an end.  Someone needs an injunction to stop him immediately.  He needs to be investigated for drug dealing meth and GHB.  His chief of security also needs to be looked at for his role in the covering up of drug dealing at Jeffrey's home in Palm Springs.  This is outrageous behavior from a man that just found a way to get 1 billion dollars in funding for his new company wndr.co.  It's short for wonder company and if his dealings with aggravated stalking aren't good enough reason to boycott their company, I will give them reasons why.  He isn't a nice person.  He's a manipulative piece of shit.

My life has been a living hell because of him and his need to hurt my family.  The family of a police informant.  He went to my widowed sister to defraud her out of my own attorney funding.  Now he's stoking the fires of torture again hoping that a proven serial killer will do her job and put me in the ground.  He's an asshole's asshole.

It is my intention to have the famiies of David, Missy and Jeffrey sued for everything that they did to extort money from my family in order to keep my life in danger.  This was completely intentional.  Their families made an agreement with Jeffrey not to do anything until David and Missy got to.  That's the most fucked up thing I have ever heard of.   The lives of 650 people put on constant hold while Jeffrey, dealing drugs out of his own rental home,  did this to me.  He has literally watched while David and Missy spearheaded all the attempts to hurt me more.  Jeffrey's need to elevate David and Missy is sick.  It is a slap in the face to everyone that has ever been raped.  These two caused more rapes to happen than anyone else.  They aren't remorseful.  They don't give a shit and you can tell simply by seeing what they did to steal my money from my sister.  There is a special place in Hell for Jeffrey Katzenberg...I am going to send him there.

Since Missy and Jeffrey with David's help and a whole lot of bullshit from Bessie Smith, decided to ruin the lives of the two police informants in the case, Jeffrey came up with an alternative.  Remember the first three people I had on my team?  Leah, Benjamin and Martin?  Jeffrey had this bright idea that he would pay for them to go to college online, then pay for them to become licensed private investigators, so that we would no longer be necessary.  The three of them took all the time they needed to complete their education and Jeffrey paid for everything.  You see once he ruined our lives he had to have a way to legally investigate Lori and Brian.  He literally stole every single penny I had.  Put Christopher in jail.  Advised Jonathan and Anthony to do nothing...and now his plan is to use my former team as a way to prosecute this case with Missy, David and Bessie.  FUCK YOU JEFFREY!!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TORTURE ME AND GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF IT.  YOU ARE A GOD DAMN THIEF.

I WANT THIS MAN ARRESTED.  IF NOBODY WILL DO THAT, THEN I AM GOING TO GO ALL HOLLYWOOD ON HIM AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT HE'S DONE.  HE SCREWED ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE OVER USING HIS SON AS BAIT.  HE'S AN ASSHOLE AND A LIAR.

End your relationships with Benjamin, Martin and Leah...they are no longer working with me.