Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, September 20, 2018

I Think It's Brave - Someone Posted This At My Work


" I think it's brave that you get up in the morning even if your soul is weary and your bones ache for a rest,

I think it's brave that you keep in living even if you don't know how to anymore,

I think it's brave you push away the waves rolling in every day and you decide to fight,

I know some days you feel like giving up but I think it's brave you never do."

This was posted in our workroom and I saw it.  It reminds me of all of our friends out there schlepping it to make a buck.  Gettin it up everyday, washing it and putting it at work with a smile.  I know you are all out there.  I know what it's like.  There isn't anything about work that I don't really like.  I just want to be able to do something I love.  I had that once.  I miss it.  I won't ever let it go again.