Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 23, 2018

Being Benjamin's Friend Is Like Living In A Garbage Can

This is the garbage can where Jeffrey threw all of our lives into.
His plan, diabolical.  His method, criminal.  His desire to ruin the lives of at least five people has been executed.  What in the world do you all think of a man that would ruin the lives of five people to save one drug addicted stripper?  She's as horrible as Lori has ever been.  She's a manipulative slut that nobody should have trusted.  She's the most incredibly insensitive home wrecker in the valley with a reputation for destroying men and their families.

Now that I've just been put through another situation that was approved by Jeffrey, I want you all to understand something.  He's not here to help.  He's not here to save the day.  He's here to get me killed and throw my life into the garbage just like he did to Christopher, Anthony, Jonathan and Martin.  This man is the most horrific resurrection of Lori's hopes and dreams that could have ever befallen us.  Three whole days of torture including Lori's ever present threats to my family.  He ruined my life and my relationship ON PURPOSE to save someone that he use to "tit compliment" every single morning.  He's such a louse.

What Jeffrey wants is for you to say, "Jeffrey would never be like this."  The truth is that he wants me to write something so scathing that he will claim that there is nothing he can do to stop her.  That's the biggest lie of all.  He didn't want to stop Lori, he wanted to please Missy.

Rather than take the time to tell you all about what he's done, I want you to know one very important thing.  I don't believe him.  I don't believe in him.  I know that he is trying to get me killed.

That's all I'm willing to say for now.  He had better be careful now because I'm about to do something he can't reverse.  He's a terrorist with some kind of weird stripper love.  Missy Pussy must be taken down.

"I'll hold him, you hit him," this is his ultimate plan to ruin my life.  He holds me hostage with the money he stole so that Lori and her friends can take every single shot at me they want.  For eight years now this man has continued to support this kind of activity because he is a massive ego maniac.  His love for a stripper is not uncommon among married men in his career.  They all do something seedy.  He deserves the gas chamber for what he's done to all of us.

Being a friend of his sons is like living in a constant garbage can.  I no longer feel sorry for him or anyone that lives in that home with them.  They support the rapist by ruining the lives of those who stood up to her.  Something that Jeffrey doesn't have the testicles to do.  He's a wuss.  He's a pussy.  He's in love with some stripper and he needs to learn a lesson about justice.

I guess free lap dances for life from a 50 plus stripper does something for this married man.  What a joke you are Jeffrey.  I'm going to make sure everyone finds out about what you did to us.  Faggot hater.