Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Family In AIDS Crisis: Lori's Plan To Destroy Families From The Inside Out!!!


I'm not oblivious to the plan that Lori has used before to terrify a father and daughter by using their gay son infected with the AIDS virus.  It's something that she's done in the past with other families.  Jackson Velin's family is one but the Johnson family is another.  Unfortunately for Lori the HIV medications have rendered me unable to transmit the disease any longer.  I take THOSE medications.  Descovy and Tivicay in combination have left me undetectable and unable to be the person that could give this disease to anyone in my family.  That really puts a glitch into her plan of having someone in the family responsible for infecting his own kids or family members.

There are families in danger and there are families that are at the forefront of stopping this from happening.  See this beautiful family above?  Harry and Diana.  Now that is one beautiful family.  In the fight against the disease, this family stood at the forefront long ago and continues to spread the message of love and hope to all those that are infected, are at risk and those living in fear of the disease.  I've been a fan of the Lady Diana Spencer family for decades, as have most of you.  My apologies to Charles and Camila whom I also am very fond of.  Nobody embodies the courage and stick-to-it-ive-ness that it takes to end a world disease more than this one.  

So you have two factions of people in this world.  The current royals, I'm a big fan of the Queen as well, she's so cheeky, are probably the European's best hope for bringing the AIDS crisis to it's knees in the other half of the world.  You see Harry testing himself and talking to others about the disease on behalf of England and especially his incredible mom, Diana.  (Lori loved Diana, because Lori thinks she's some kind of princess.  It's an insult in comparison isn't it?)

While a place, like the Desert AIDS Project, where many of the victims in Palm Springs go for help is something that our buddy Harry would thoroughly support, you have Lori warning people not to go there, or else.  You see, she didn't do all this infecting of gay men to have them taking medication to keep the disease at bay.  Even Peter DiMiartino, who Lori blamed for my rape along with Steven Frey, worked there.  Lori hates the Desert AIDS Project and wouldn't be caught dead there...which probably means she'll end up dead somewhere else, I suppose.  "Only faggots go there," Lori tells people, but that isn't true.  The only requirement for membership is the HIV virus.  If you want top quality care for free, you can go there and get it.  I've seen men and women there, all shapes and sizes, but I don't see any of the six members of Lori's "family", the ones she lives with, attending any kind of medical attention.  Why?

It's simple, Lori would be jealous and would steal their medication.

"They (HIV medications) don't work like they say they do," Lori's unintelligent mouth screamed at me just now.  Um, fuck you Lori, yes they do.  I've been taking these medications for 12 year or more now.  Yes, they have been around that long, and I've been undetectable since then.  In the meantime the CDC and many others have revealed that the disease can neither be spread or transmitted back to the person with the disease.  In other words I can't infect anyone.  It's like being unable to conceive because you don't have the sperm for it.  Only better.

I think it comes from Lori infecting members of her own family from what I've seen and heard.  The genotyping shows that Lori gave this to her brother, then the pair passed it back and forth several times.  Genotyping is like a listing of who transmitted the disease to whom, that's how they found Patient Zero...make sense.  You see it all transmits from one person to every person.  When you trace it back you can find out, genetically who it was.  In our case it came from a woman with a brother that she gave this disease to.  That means that Lori was the first when you compare it to her mother or sister's DNA.  It's that simple.  There is no guess work.  There aren't enough people alive or dead to have it be anyone but Lori.

She tells me, "You can't say that!"  Why?  It's what you love to tell people you do to them when you are harassing them and you say it will make you a celebrity.  Her father told her that she would never be famous, I disagree.  I'm gonna make that bitch a star! Just like she always thought she would be.  I guess that would make her a chocolate star-fish...(It's an Absolutely Fabulous reference to what you call a lesbian that likes anal sex.)  I just watched Wigstock 2.Ho and Bianca/Willam have my dander up!!! You guys were amazing as usual.  I thought of you and Christopher with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background, then I realized he likes boys still.  LOL!  You girls were so amazing!  I feel like RuPaul!!!  In case you missed it there was Willam's stage enema, back to the crowd and Bianca hating on just about everyone but me...that's a win!!!