Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 14, 2018

That Was A Disaster: In A Car With My Mom Listening to Lori Harp On The Money She, David and Missy Pissy Stole


Spending two hours in a car alone with my mom and Christian, Lori and Missy Pissy antagonizing me is just like this picture above.  My mom is trying to talk to me and all I hear is Lori, Christian and Missy Pissy talking about how proud they are of stealing my bank account from my  mom, sister and me.

Someone keeps telling me that David was behind the whole thing and that Jeffrey is still waiting for him to tell his father the truth.  How in the world can this money be stolen for two years and nobody has reported it to the police.  In fact, this money was taken in a scam that my own sister participated in with her friend Bessie Smith.  I am tire of this.  I have nothing that I worked my ass off for because of Jeffrey's inability to act responsibly in this situation.  Instead of turning them in for the theft of monies, he allegedly kept it.  Who would do that?

I have no Christopher, I have no friends, I have no bank account that I worked 8 years for and all Jeffrey can say is that he's still waiting for dipshit David to tell his father the truth?  Is that worth $30,000?  Not in my book.  I want that money to hire an attorney and to move out of this fucking desert.  Jeff says he doesn't dictate what my life should be like, but he refuses to give back the money his employees stole almost two years ago.  I don't want to move to another home with my family.  I want to leave this desert for good.  There is no reason for me to stay.  I don't have one good reason to live here.

I hate the desert more than I ever thought I would, thanks to Jeffrey's employees that he refuses to be responsible for.