Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Matching Wits With YOUR Mind Criminal: Crimes of the Mind Require A Higher Intelligence To Solve


There was a point where I was sitting in the back of a police car and thinking that there was no way I could keep bad things from happening to myself if Lori LaFond and her friends knew what I was thinking.  That is such a head start and Lori is so aggressive that she would put me in jail no matter what the consequences were.   It is a feeling of helplessness, which, to a sociopath sadist, is the absolute wrong way to think.  A crime of intellectual property theft stolen directly from your thoughts is difficult to outsmart, at first, then it becomes an advantage.  Let me explain how this works.

Tonight, with this post, I want to try to explain to you how you can unlock your mind's potential to solve this crime.  It's really just a matter of how you look at it.  Remember too that emotions are not something that a computer can decipher, necessarily.  Let's use Lori as an example.

Lori has been stalking me with this system since 1987.  She wears a thinking cap, which is basically transferring her EEG's to me.  So when I am thinking something, she is able to read it, but I am able to feel how she feels about it because of her transfer of emotional thoughts.  Lori is always angry.  So immediately when those thoughts are felt by Lori, I feel them.  It can be a source of great frustration, anger or aggressiveness.  I've learned to mentally picture putting those artificial thoughts away in my brain to an area that isn't going to react to them.  A locker or a box is something that I visualize in my head and direct Lori's transmissions to.  Literally, I think of a box and allow those words and feelings that she has to go there.  I firmly believe that to unlock the potential of your brain you have to think of how much you are really using and send these thoughts to a place where YOUR BRAIN WON'T USE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

For example, when Lori reads her name on this blog, it makes her angry.  Her anger is then felt by Lori and transferred to me via thinking cap, like this:

One thing that Lori doesn't realize is that putting her EEG's into a computer while she is talking, transfers her EEG's to me.  This is hard to deal with when you are a peaceful person like I am.  All of a sudden, I was feeling the anger and hostility that she was feeling.  My brain has no choice but to let it in...that's part of the torture.  What you do with it once it has been transferred is up to you and your brain.  I know what she is saying and how she is feeling is artificial, it doesn't originate in my mind...so I send it to her box over in the corner of my mind and consciously think, "What can I learn about Lori from what she is saying and feeling."  Then I go from there.  Lori thinks that the thinking cap transfers my EEG's to her, but it doesn't appear to be that way at all...the thinking cap is about a computer learning her EEG pattern.  

So, after 30 years, I finally know where her hostility comes from or at least when she is feeling hostile.  That feeling for Lori is constant.  She likes conflict and she loves confrontation, both make her think she is "doing something" to you.  Usually with Lori it has to do with a word or person that irritates you.  She'll say it then watch as your brain processes it.  I don't allow that processing  to happen if I box it away and don't listen to it like an actual conversation.  It's like a television in another room.  You hear that it is on, but you aren't paying attention to what is being said, like Lori going on and on about how she is going to hurt me for doing this.  Right at this very moment she is still trying to "piss me off"  by using anything from the past that once made me mad.  I've boxed those feelings away when it comes to her.

So once you learn how to control the artificial thoughts coming from someone else, you can get to the real task at hand....going after the person that is forcing you to think them.  Remember, this is science, not a theory.  Your body is controlled by your mind, not hers...but the EEG transfer to your brain from her can cause you to feel stress and anger, two useless emotions in this crime.  The less an operator can make you react to them, the better you are at catching them.  They want you to react.  Your job is to react in a way that is not what she wants, but what you are focused on what she is doing.

I once had a teacher that said that I was "stupid".  I told the story about how it was a friend of my father that was teaching the math class I was in and that when he said that I was planning on transferring to another class.   What Lori heard was "Kevin doesn't like being told he's stupid,"  and from that day forward "stupid" is a word that Lori tries to upset me with.  It doesn't work though because I am conscious of what she is doing.  It's not that I don't like being called "stupid" it was about respect.

Lori likes to pick out a word, a phrase or a person that you don't particularly like and rub them on your mind over and over again.  It's like someone that can't let something go.  Lori is notoriously jealous and angry, she still hasn't let go of high school.

Hospitals have been monitoring brain wave activity for decades.  This system is not much different.  Using an electroencephalogram on the program she uses to read your thoughts, she can see when your brain is "paying attention to what she is telling you or trying to make you feel."  It looks like this:

Like a seismograph with an earthquake, the more severe the quake, the more intense the brain waves look.  If it is something disturbing or elated, the graph will go off the charts with squiggly lines.  Lori is never a hundred percent sure what is upsetting your or causing such a change, but it isn't always what she is doing.  You could be at a supermarket with her screaming at you and you see a puppy for sale.  You go and look at the puppy and your brainwaves go crazy, some of you have even felt this in your own bodies when you get goosebumps or the hair on your neck stands up.  That is an electrical stimulation that can be read through your EEG's to make the EEG reading look like something is going on.  Lori lives for your mind going off the chart.

By the way, this is how doctors can determine the amount of damage to a person in a coma.  If they don't respond to sensations, then there is a good chance that even though you are alive, you may be brain dead.  You all know that situation when it comes to ending another person's life, but with no brain function what kind of life would a person have?   Forget the ethical dilemmas, this is a hard decision to make when you realize that machines can help you breathe and eat, which are two major functions of physical survival.  That's when people decide to pull the plug or hope for a miracle.  They have happened by the way.

Back to our story.

Lori is so drugged up all the time and she is so aggressive that she hasn't learned how to anticipate things like normal people and she doesn't care.  As long as the end result is jail or death, she's happy to help that happen.  She is way too aggressive to be successful.  There is cutting edge, bleeding edge and knife in the chest.  Lori is a "knife in the chest" kind of gal.  Her solutions to problems aren't "normal" they are "homicidal";  she tells people, "I'll make you disappear..."   That is what a homicidal person thinks.  What a normal person thinks is that I will avoid you at all costs.  One eliminates a human being, one stops interacting with someone.  Two different things.

Killing someone is not an acceptable option.  First it is illegal.  Second it isn't humane.  Third it establishes a situation where a peaceful person is at the mercy of a violent one.  She calls it "survival of the fittest", I call it premeditated murder.  Even giving her victims HIV without them knowing it has happened is premeditated with a future expiration date for the target.  She doesn't have to shoot them with a gun, she's planted a bomb inside them.  Only when her anger raises higher than the people around her can stop her does she do something like she did the morning I was nearly beaten to death while sleeping.  The result was this:

You see a sadist sociopath like Lori can't control her need to hurt someone physically.  She's been like this with me since high school, but moreover it is important to note that her rage controls her thinking.  For her it is sexual, for the victim it can mean death.  For Lori death or "disappeared" is the best option, but the other option is imprisonment.  This removes a victim from her life, someone that is causing her a "major problem" or a "minor problem".

Lori has gotten out of control so many times like this that she has developed a system at the hospital to keep a victim of a bashing from getting medical attention.  She will make calls to emergency rooms and radiology by finding out who the doctor on call is in the emergency room then acting like them to have things like MRI's sent someplace other than the emergency room where the victim is waiting in severe pain.  I think that there is a serious issue with someone that beats people so badly that she has to have a system at the hospital to ensure that the police won't find out.  The victim is then left helpless to care for themselves.  You can see above that my nose is broken, my teeth are knocked loose and that the side of my skull is completely obliterated.  I should have been hospitalized according to the MRI's but wasn't, why?  What does Lori do at the hospital to keep bashing victims from being admitted.  I know my skull was smashed, you know that the hospital is completely fucking up too.  How do you convince them to admit you when Lori has some way of telling them to show you a bogus xray instead of the MRI that they ordered.  I didn't see the MRI's until years later.

So now we have a female that gets so enraged that she goes to a victim's home and beats them nearly to death.   This isn't any different than any other serial rapist or murderer.  There is no off switch.  You can't control them.  I've only known one woman in my entire life to be that way...she knows who she is too, with witnesses.

Some victims will ask, "How does she know who I am thinking about when I don't tell her with my mind by thinking their name?"  That's simple.  When a person sees another person or associates a word, phrase or action with them, it comes first from the brain.  There is think "talking" and think "subconscious talking".  Unconsciously, if you are thinking about what a person says to you, you may think their name or associate the advice with them.  An EEG tells her computer who you are thinking about if they have edited the EEG to recognize that person.  A picture then can be added to associate that person with your EEG and it pops a scanned picture of that person into their computer screen.

This is one of the reasons that Lori steals family pictures and has them.  She likes to not have to work too hard to figure out who I am thinking of.  So if Lori wants her program to work better, she needs to associate your thought to the person you are thinking about.  She even puts her own picture on your EEG's when you think about her.   She is often heard to say, "You're not even thinking about me."  How does she know that?  It's because on your screen, her picture isn't popping up.  I think about Christopher, so he's on my screen most of the time.  Lori likes to say, "He isn't even thinking about you."  How would she know?  Well she can look at his screen and if she has a picture of the person that he is thinking of, it will show who he is thinking about.

Of course, if he was thinking about me, she would never say because that would mean I would think of him and her picture would never come up.  It is vital to Lori to have her picture on your screen.  Lori's own picture comes up when she thinks of herself, so if the picture scanned into the computer of Lori matches the picture that Lori has when it comes up, doesn't that mean we are both thinking of the same person.  Also if it is her thinking that brings up her own picture and I match that picture to hers with my thinking, then I have mentally identified the suspect.  This is a match set up by the woman herself.  Her narcissistic need to see people thinking about her is done in by the picture she's scanned in of herself.  Nobody's picture of herself is seen more than Lori sees herself on her own thinking screen.  She's a narcissist.  

Police officers you need to remember how you call Lori.  You have to think about her and she magically appears.  It is because once you are on this system, you aren't going to be off if you are a cop.  She's a drug dealer for God's sake, knowing when a police officer is thinking about her is vital to the survival of her career.  If your are clocking out for the day, I've heard, that Lori is suppose to take you off the system, but she doesn't.  You might think of her and her picture pops up on your thinking screen.  So if Bryan Anderson tells his officers not to listen to Lori ever again, the cops on the system all pop up with pictures of Lori on their screens.  Then she has to talk to all of them so that they don't investigate her.

Let me guess, Lori must show cops pictures of nudity during their implantation.  This is a sexual response from an officer and those EEG's can be identified too.  God only knows what picture she's using for "sex thought" but you can bet it's probably not what the officer is thinking.  In that case she likes to relate the picture to her sexuality so when it shows up on her screen, you appear to be thinking about, I'm guessing here, lesbian's in bondage?  The cop might be thinking blow job, but the picture on the screen is two lesbians going at it in leather.  That way she thinks her sexuality is matching theirs...

Don't ever imagine that people are all that different.  Blowjob is in a guy's thinking...and like it or not guys, that can be thought of while you are at work or at home or wherever.

It is vital then that Lori has people to edit what an EEG means and to put that into the computer.

Many of the gay male victims are told not to have sex with someone as soon as they have a sexual thought.  Lori will chime in with, "Don't you dare give that person a blowjob, do you know where that's been?"  She's literally looking at a screen of the victim's thinking and if she doesn't know who the other person is, she'll put in a different picture of a question mark until she can get her brother to pull a picture off adam4adam.com that was posted.  She may know a screen name, but she needs a picture for accuracy.

She has to know everything about everybody.  When I worked for the federal court, she had people taking pictures of people all the time. If she knows when it was taken and the date, she can figure out who I was talking to in that picture.  Then the person's picture is added to my database for when I think of them.  If she can't get the picture through stalking, then she will go to social media sites like facebook or match.com or twitter or Instagram.   It is simple EEG recognition.  So that's the main reason that Lori likes to steal pictures from victims of their families.  She uses them to complete her database of people that a person thinks of.  The other reason is for baby pictures because of some weird pedophilia thing.

What the victim is actually experiencing isn't just the reading of his mind, it's Lori trying to force herself into the man's thinking so that her picture will show up on his screen.  It's a very visual thing.  Lori likes all of the victims thinking about her, always.  The more pictures of herself that she sees on screen, the more popular she is.  If the victims of this crime are thinking about me and she sees more of my picture on their screens than hers, then I look like some kind of competition for her.  She sees it that way.  This is one of the reasons why I was raped. Steven was thinking more and more about me and less and less about her.  This was her drug dealer and if he's not thinking about her and what she can do to him all the time, she's not happy.  Then you throw in my picture, the guy that she's hated since I was in the sixth grade, it is enraging!!! Then the sociopath sadist takes over and either Steven was going to have the thoughts beat out him or I was going to have the thoughts beat out of me.

It isn't a competition for the victim at all.  We have to focus on things like finding a job, avoiding the police and living life.  Lori doesn't like that at all.  You are going to pay attention to her or she is going to find a way to hurt you, if she hasn't with HIV in the first place.

Is everyone following?  Good.  I need everyone to understand that this is rudimentary computer stuff.  It's simple picture recognition related to thoughts.  You think it, it pops up on the screen.  That's how the police call her, by thinking about her.  A cellphone can be traced.  She can't afford to give them a cell number when she screws one of them over...so she uses this system of picture recognition to contact an officer if her picture pops up.

Lori sees this as a popularity contest to see if she can have her picture up more often than mine.  I really am just not thinking about her.  Then she tells Christian to say something to her on my microphone so her picture then pops up on my screen.  The competition is all in her mind.  I am looking forward to seeing the pictures she's taken of my friends, post-high-school.  In her restraining order she makes a point of saying that.  If Lori is in receipt of pictures of my friends post high school, then the point she was making was reverse psychology.  She actually does know a lot about the people I knew since high school and has actually edited them into this system.  Therefore the reason I was being stalked to closely was so that she could get everyone in my life on this system.  The more people following me, the more likely the picture would get to her of who I was visiting in Los Angeles or New York.

I'll just bet that police officer were asked to be photographed at implantation so she had the ability to scan them into the system so that when one cop was going to talk to another cop, she knew who it was.

Lori is also so vain that she takes thousands of pictures of herself trying to find one that makes her look prettier than she is.  Think about it, if she finds a good picture of herself, she wants all the screens that are following the victims to have a more appealing picture of Lori than what we really think.  "See, look at all the people thinking about me, Missy," I can hear Lori saying it now.  It's not a true depiction of what they are thinking about her until she reads or has someone read it to her.  She could edit her own picture to be Ted Bundy when they are thinking about how she really is, but that wouldn't please her.  There would be Ted Bundy's all over the screens.  The thoughts that the victims have are not sexual about Lori...they're gay.  They are thinking about men so why does she have anything other than what they are thinking about on screen.  She probably has a picture of a woman having anal sex with a man...but that's not at all what the gay man is thinking.  This keeps her too sexually involved with us.

The entire system on Lori's end is guiled to her proclivities and making her happy.  It's not accuracy she is looking for, it's sexual praise.  She's not going to get that from me, I'll tell you.  This whole system rested on the victims NOT KNOWING who she was.  So when her picture keeps coming up when they think about her, she's telling all the operators that she's the bitch the victim hates.  It doesn't matter what her name is that she is using, if the victim is being harassed and they think of "Jessica", "Sara", "Victoria" or "Lisa", she's edited it to be her every time.

Believe me, I was edited to look like some kind of horrible criminal while I was working for the U.S. Department of Justice, simply because Lori's hated me for years.  So anyone looking at the editing is going to see my picture and read her lies and think the worst.  The thing is though that what she edited didn't match up to the live transcript. 
You can get more people to stalk him in a gang if they think he's a bad person.  The other problem that Lori has with that whole plan is that I was going to work at a very serious job everyday, I was working out and running at the beach daily and I wasn't molesting any kid or any other lie like she would have made up. So I'm guessing that she told people that I was out infecting them with HIV.  First of all people when I online dated, I said I had HIV.  I never had risky sex with anyone before that or after.  Once I was in Palm Springs I took med that keep me from being infectious.  So Lori, the girl with HIV isn't taking any meds or anything is realistically editing me to look like her.

Here's the other thing too.  Back when I was online, she knew my screenname and password.  She could change my profile at will to say whatever she wanted so if it was ever changed to HIV negative, it was her, not me.  I doubt that is the case, but I never lied.  Operators on this system have implanted a person without their knowledge for a reason, it isn't to tell people that they are nice.  They do it to ruin their lives with the personal information they gain.  It's nothing like what Lori and Brian pretend it is.  It's that simple.

Here's another thing.  If a drug addict is looking for meth, that can be edited too.  So if you are a drug dealer, you now know who you can sell to.  She also knows when to make them Jones.  Meth then becomes the weapon of choice for Lori who knows she couldn't go two hours without another hit.  She hates people that recover from drug addiction...they no longer play her game.  So now you have Lori with the police being monitored for Lori's drug dealing or Jessica's or Sara's or Lisa's...so whenever that might come up, she goes into research mode. "Which faggot said that," Lori says?   Then she targets the gay rape victim for punishment.  "I heard you had something to say about me," Lori will ask them.  The guy usually ends up in jail.  Remember I got arrested something like six or seven times but never convicted because it was after I reported the rape.  Lori knew everyone knew it was her and her brother that did it, so she just assumed that when I reported it, it would come back to her.  My punishment began the next night and I was arrested twice in 24 hours.  I'd never been arrested in my life.  As soon as I reported the rape I was arrested the next night.

All of this stuff is so geared towards the making of an urban legend.  Think about all the things that she can do with who she knows through you, then multiply that times 650 gay men.  Automatically the legend grows and it grows tremendously with the arrest of Robert Downey Jr.  You just know Lori love doing that one!

With this in mind, let's see if you can better match wits with Lori, Brian and their friends.  Now that you know what you are thinking and how it appears to them.