Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I Want Everyone To Congratulate Our Graduates On Our Team! Yes They Have Earned Their College Degree...They Are Now Full Fledged Private Investigators


If you know me, you know that I am a stickler for a college degree when a person can earn one.  Some situations don't allow for that easily.  This is one of them.  So it is with extra pleasure that I can announce that my team now has three college graduates to join all of the others as they have earned their degrees and graduated.

Leah (on my team), Benjamin and Martin have all earned their degrees and are now full Private Investigators, licensed and everything.

So today I want all of you that know our graduates to give them your Congratulations on earning a degree while working on this project.  Everyone should have the chance at a higher education, these team members now join all the rest of us with their degrees and expertise.