Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 20, 2018

What Did Lori Tell You That YOUR World Was Like? My World According To A Psychopath!


If you have been someone that Lori, Brian and Christian have focused on, in the past, then you know that what I am about to tell you is 100% the truth.  

Remember what it was like when Lori and her "friends" would tell you things about YOUR life and YOUR situation so that you lived in a world that they controlled with stories about your friends and loved ones?  This is one of the ways that she tries to take over your life and keep you in a state of suspense, while the other people that she isn't as focused on, move on with their lives.  Then you see one of them and you realize that everything that she's been telling you is just another big fat lie.  I've seen it so many times.  I've been through one friendship with Steven Frey that was always ruined by the lies that he kept from me and the stories that her brother was telling me.  It's always a combination of what they hear through you and what they can make up to tie it all in.

Currently I have so many story lines that I'm suppose to keep up on that I've just decided not to care.  I don't care what other people's lives are like, mine is shit because of Lori and the five people that live in her shit hole home.  These are the six worst operators in the history of remote neural monitoring.  The bullshit stories that they come up with to try to manipulate a victim are worthless to the victim and to justice.

The truth about me is that because I came forward and talked on television about my rape and about remote neural monitoring in the Coachella Valley,  I am isolated, alone and without anyone around me to help...the reasons why this happened vary depending upon whatever story Lori makes up.  You see, once I moved from Palm Springs to my home, I became Lori's person to fuck with leaving Brian after years of torment and torture.  It's been probably 11 years of solid humiliation and torture...there have been attempts on my life, robberies, theft and lots of stalking.  In short, this was exactly the life I didn't want to live when I left San Diego.  Why this situation became the mess it is has to do with many factors, but mostly friends that didn't help when they should have.

So, the life I live now has multiple factions and stories, all of which are based on Lori and Christian's need to try to hurt me more.  I've decided not to be hurt.  I've decided not to care about these story lines.  I want people to understand that I use to have a team that communicated with me, but that was abandoned for something less legal.  Less impressive and a whole lot less humane.

What many of you don't realize is that before this last 11 years started, there were a good two or three years of torture that began this madness.  I was living most of the time with Lori's drug dealer, Steven Frey.  She would communicate with Steven and Brian would communicate with me.  Of course, Brian was pretending to be someone else and so was Lori.  It was years and years of solid torture and Steven would never tell me the truth.  He would sit around talking to himself then act like there was nothing going on.  One thing he did tell me was that he was "toxic" and eventually he and I would not be friends.  He was right, but the reasons we could not be friends was because he failed to be honest with my father who knows both Lori and Brian LaFond...and could have easily handled the situation.  Instead he lied to him and I ended the friendship.  Now, when I see him, we are friends, but I don't bring up the past.

Back then the basic story that I was given by Lori and Brian LaFond was that they were providing protection for Steven's drug dealing with the Palm Springs Police Department, something that was clearly done when I did try to work out a sting with Bryan Anderson and Christopher Monti.  I'm pretty much the only person that knew what Steven's operation was like.  I knew where he got his product, where he kept it and so forth.  I am also the person that tried, very hard, to get him to go to the D.A.P. and to find legitimate work.  I didn't like having a boyfriend/drug dealer and told him so.  He was fine with that.

The story of my world back then was kept in diaries that I wrote in all the time.  My frustration with Steve was well documented.  I was told that Brian LaFond had complete control over Steven's life.  He used rape and sexual torture to keep him in line.  Of course, Brian wasn't calling himself Brian, he was telling me that he was another friend of mine, Peter DiMartino, who Steven didn't really know.  In short, I knew both men to be nice guys, but what Lori and Brian wanted me to think was that they were involved and that they were responsible for my rape in that home.

There were all kinds of plot twists and lies but one thing was for certain, somehow, the police were doing things for the voices in my head.  The cops would repeat the same phrases that Lori would say just seconds before.  This is called gaslighting...and it is common with these criminals.  The police were crazy...they even took me to jail practically naked...it was sick.  They did lots of sick things to me like putting a spit hood on me and mocking me in front of a whole group of officers.  I'd never done anything like spit or cause a problem, this was all at Lori's command.   I'm not the kind of person that you do this to and get away with it.

All in all, I think I was arrested six or seven times and spent at least one night in jail when I should have been let go with an appearance ticket...it was all after I reported the rape that Lori and Brian told me all about and that I knew happened.  Lori and Brian told me that it was Peter and Steven, of course that meant that the voice I was hearing was my rapist...as it turns out, it really was him, just not Peter DiMartino.  The other rapist wasn't Steven Frey, it was Lori LaFond, who proceeded to scream at me so loud in my right ear that I couldn't hear out of it for six months.  She even identified herself as Lori LaFond...and I know that in my subconscious I know it too...look at the picture from the rape, my eyes are squinted but open.  Your brain never forgets.  Six or seven arrests but no convictions...this was the PSPD's way of protecting Steven, but mostly protecting Brian and Lori.

That was the story then.  Lori still acts like the Steven Frey thing bothers me...it doesn't.  He lied to me and caused me endless pain, but I got over it.  I met Christopher during that period, fell in love with him and now he's doing the same thing as Steven.  I've learned from my past mistakes.  I haven't seen him in ten years and as far as I know he's gone somewhere else.  Do I care?  I'll keep that to myself..let's just say, after ten years things change.  I feel lied to by another person that I helped...several actually...and once again, I shouldn't have.

I left the area because I had nowhere else to go.  My family helped me and I worked for eight or so years saving money so that I could hire an attorney to help me with the rape case and the hospital's malpractice.  Clearly my head was smashed to pieces and they told me nothing was wrong, twice...I had to heal my head with ice...that's it.  Smashed skulls need to be kept safe, I was lying in bed at home agonizing in tremendous pain...nobody helped me then either.

Interestingly enough, three of the players in that mellow drama that developed back then were Bessie Smith, David and Missy Pissy.  They would involve themselves with Steven and tell him things about Lori...it was all bullshit.  Remember, the three of them, along with Lori, kept King Midas so bullshitted that the combination along with Brian LaFond eventually got him arrested for drug dealing.  Mind you, all along, Lori told police that Steven, a friend of hers, was not selling drugs.  I fucking practically lived there and ran drugs for him...he most certainly was a drug dealer...Bryan Anderson balked.  When I told him what I knew, he fucked up the sting and acted like we did something wrong which caused a rift between Christopher and myself.  Fucking dick.

At any rate, I was totally devoted to not letting this happen to Christopher, but it has.  He met me in Steven's driveway and was telling me about his own rape in San Diego. He even asked me if I thought it was the same people.  Brian was talking to me in my head still and he admitted that it was him.  I told Christopher, "Yeah, it's the same people..."  I could tell he was hearing these voices too...you can see the disconnect.  I thought I would help him out and make him an informant with me.  Not the best idea any more...he's not really panned out to be the person that I needed.

I decided to work with Jonathan, Anthony and Barbara who was touted as the woman that saves the gay men from Lori.  She tells them the truth and shows them what they need to know.  Once, after the rape, she even offered to help me, but Missy Pissy talked her out of it.  Odd that Missy Pissy would then show up here after I made up my team, with Bessie Smith and David.  In other words, the same tactics were used to fuck with me again using the same people.  It's worthless to even get into it.  Suffice to say, this has jammed up King Midas for 11 years...tits and ass got way more attention than justice.  Some people just have to save stray dogs instead of the people that do the work.

So instead of having this part of my life over, it's been horribly extended..now this is  My World According to Lori, because I'm not allowed to talk to anyone else.  King Midas put his gold down on that one.  My rape, my case, my evidence...could have put these two away for years while we worked on this crime, but it was shit canned because of Missy Pissy, David and Bessie Smith.  In fact, my entire rape case was shit canned and forgotten about by pretty much everyone.  There are photographs, blood evidence, emails, text messages, lab reports, broken skull MRI's, ACLU letters, but all of it was buried because King Midas decided to help the three people that ruined my life before with Steven...nice huh?

Instead of people explaining to King Midas that he was working with the enemy, they just let  him lie to me for eight years while nothing happened.  Literally, he did nothing for anyone but the operators of this system.  That's like helping the prison guards at the Nazi containment camps that kept the prisoners from escaping.  It's not helping anyone but the people that enforced the police and Lori's continued oppression of the gay community.  There hasn't been a single bit of help from the King, the Queen or any of the people that worked for them.  Just the same thing.

As it stands, my world, according to Lori is like this:

Lori's house:
Rented by her brother, Brian, this home is located across the highway from the Sheriff's department and jail.  Lori, Brian, Missy Pissy, David the Chickenhawk, Leah Fauntleroy and Christian all live there.  Lori tells people that they don't but they do.  It's a squat house full of shit on the walls and blood all over the place.  This is where all of their drugs are stored and they go scott free without anyone doing anything like what Lori would have done to one of us in Palm Springs.  In essence, for 11 years she's been allowed to sell her drugs and rob homes without any kind of interference by King Midas or Bryan Anderson who has since retired from the PSPD, coward.  If you are a victim of this crime you can't imagine how it feels to have the six worst people, formerly called "the mean team", living down the highway from your parents and family.  Nothing has been done to stop them from robbing our homes...several times and having them stalk me.  I'm the person that gets no help from anyone,
 thanks to King Midas, Missy Pissy and Christopher.

Literally, I helped victims by going on the television and none of these people that will later "call themselves victims" have ever done a single bit of anything for me.  Instead they've watched my saving's account stolen so I couldn't hire a lawyer, which I desperately need.  I couldn't leave.  It ruined my mother's health.  It caused all kinds of problems with my sister and father.  I literally was broke...again.

This is the same location as all the IP Addressed emails from Anthony, Sharon Mendenhall, Ed Mendenhall and where the letter from Mrs. Monti's "friend" "Dave" was mailed.  This is the home of terror and whoever is paying for it is committing a crime.  You can't pay for a terrorist's home and not be charged.

Benajmin's home:
I want you all to remember, this is "according to Lori and her friends" so grains of salt are suggested.

When I moved here from Palm Springs, I was contacted by Benjamin.  He and his friend Martin were living in the area hoping to get back monies stolen from him by Lori and Brian LaFond after Benjamin's arrest.  Lori had sold drugs to Martin and Benjamin then called the cops to arrest them, that's called entrapment.  Lori did this to gain entry into the Katzenberg home which I know, for a fact, was scoped out previously by Ken Frank, who worked in that home and is implanted.

At any rate, Benjamin wanted to know if we could work together with Martin and another woman named Leah.   So Martin, Benjamin and Leah lived in that home, and I had Anthony and Jonathan with Barbara in Cathedral City.

Eventually, I thought it too dangerous for Benjamin and Martin with Leah here without Benjamin's parents knowing.  Those parents turned out to be the Katzenbergs, whom I had no idea about.  Basically, I had information about a theft at their home and the theft of unreleased movies that were being downloaded.  I called Jeff and told him about the movies and let him know that I saved some of them that were copied for me.

As time would go by, there would be others added to that home.  Benjamin needed help.  Instead of asking me, he asked Ken Moses and a few others.  His father, however, brought in Bessie Smith, Missy Pissy and David.  A huge mistake that led to the breach of contract that Benjamin and I set up.  I was told that Benjamin would contact Bryan Anderson or "the police" and that we would use this wire as an informant's tool.  Instead, I was used for eight years as a decoy and target for Jeffrey to have "fun with".

This team watched as Lori and Brian robbed my homes, stole my keys, stole more of my belongings and eventually my bank account which they blamed on my sister and mother.  Of course, they both claimed that the money never existed.  I saved that money for eight fucking years...then it just disappeared.

After Christopher would get released from jail, he too, according to Lori, joined the people in that home watching and doing nothing for me.  This is what Lori tells me is the case.  Is it true, who knows.  I am less concerned with the people that live there today than ever before.  This team, according to Lori, lied to me for eight years and broke our contract.  Bryan Anderson was completely ignored as my contact for the PSPD which was completely against my instructions.  In fact, all of the things that I needed to do were ignored.  You see this was all predicated on using this system as a wire to capture Lori's harassment, but it was misused from the beginning of the Missy Pissy era, or is that second era, or third?  Who knows?

What this team has witnessed and kept silent about is the complete burying of my rape case.  The robberies at my parent's home.  The introduction of a person working for Lori at my work.  Then came the most egregious error of all.

I firmly believed that having one team on this was a mistake so I never let that happen.  There was always the Cathedral City team with Anthony, Jonathan and Barbara.  So when I planned a vacation with my team, I was shocked to learn that King Midas instructed Barbara not to talk to me about Lori and Brian planning on following me there.  I had the feeling that this was going bad so I asked Benjamin to go over with his mom, did they?  Who knows.  What I've been told was that instead of having my team come with them, King Midas sent Missy Pissy and David to help Lori and Brian.  Help them do what?  They were already stalking me in Palm Springs and San Diego, now they were there in Sedona to do us harm.  I've been told that Lori said, "Kevin, Anthony and Jonathan will never make it back to California".  Still nobody told me the truth about anything, King Midas thinks that to be the smartest thing.  I thought it was wrong.  The people in that home rented by Lori and Brian were there to put drugs in my car and call the police...we were going to be arrested in Arizona and King Midas sent Missy Pissy and David to help them do it.  I am not amused.

Still this local team has been nothing but a distraction.  They've provided zero support.  They've stolen money and kept it.  They've filled Christopher's head full of nonsense.  They are really less impressive that I thought that they would be.  Not one single bit of information has come for anyone in that home and nothing has happened in 11 year but support Lori's drug dealing business without reporting them.  Some people have suggested to me that Jeffrey was paying for Bessie, Missy and David to help torture me.  It's worked, I've been less supported and more damaged than ever because of them.  Do I hate them?  I hate Missy Pissy and David...Bessie Smith has know about my torture for decades and never said a thing...so yeah, I guess I do hate them.  They've caused my life more problems, my sister more problems and my parents more problems than almost anyone else.

What was suppose to be me helping a friend find his lost money turned into another terrorist cell stalking me and hurting my life.  If they aren't that then ask them what they have ever done to help me?  I've been told that they've talked to my friend in San Diego to stall them from doing the shooting case.  I've been told that they didn't make any contact with Bryan Anderson who is the person that knows Lori and my family.  I've seen these people ignore just about every single request for help that I've made...no, that's a lie, they've ignored EVERY request of mine for help.  Now they allegedly have Christopher there, according to Lori, who has done nothing for anyone but himself.

I'm not really associated with any of these people in this home, they've broken my trust all the way.  Not one of them does what I ask and they cut off communication with me altogether.  They, according to Lori, won't let Christopher talk to me or communicate with me at all.  It's just bullshit.  Why would I associate with people that only helped to stalk me?  It doesn't make any sense...and I won't be helpful.  All Jeffrey had to do was reach out, he flatly refused even after I found his stolen goods from his home and his movies being pirated...not one bit of thanks.  Ungrateful and undeserving of justice.

This "team" watched as Lori manufactured a DNA report that the police then used to lie about my rape.   They saw Lori LaFond and her friends stalk me and my friend on vacation then watched her file a bogus "workplace violence" restraining order afterwards.  King Midas' advice, "keep a low profile Jonathan and Anthony" who were both witnesses that I could have used to put Lori in jail.  His advice to my team was illegal and completely without any intelligence.  Lori's attempt to violate my  probation with this order was yet another attempt to put me in jail, orchestrated by King Midas' advice.  Is this helpful?  No, it cost me years of damage.  When we could have put her in jail by simply calling the attorney representing her, I was put through Hell, while they did nothing.  A simple phone call was all it would have taken.

I suggested billboards in Palm Springs about this crime...a bonified perfect warning for the police and Lori to stop this crime; that too was shot down by King Midas.

In fact, every single time he could have helped anyone but an operator of this system, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fuck no!"   That was the end of the discussion.

So, in terms of this other team in Joshua Tree...they aren't what they are cracked up to be.  How could they be, they have Bessie Smith there...and we all know that she set up the theft of my bank account and robbed my sister.

The Palm Springs Police Department
As recently as last night, Lori still claims to have control over their officers.   She told me that she could have me pulled over.  

Instead of filing a law suit against them for false arrest or informant misconduct, Christopher got out of jail and did nothing.  This isn't the kind of thing that you would do if you were an informant.  This is a serious thing that the police did to him, Anthony and myself.  By not contacting Bryan Anderson, like I said to do, they allowed him to drift into retirement not knowing about his role in my brother in laws death or my rape.  He has no idea what his involvement in this crime has done to my sister either.  Both my brother in law and sister trusted him with confidential information that led to his death.  Because Bryan is unwilling to tell the truth about Lori he was allowed to retire and live the rest of his life without any commitment to the informants that were jailed and raped because of his own RFID device. 

The Chief of Police and Bryan Anderson put me in more difficult situations than almost anyone.  I did as they told me to do and every single time I did, I ended up hurt or with another friend being told another set of lies.  I trusted this department because of Bryan's relationship with my father and sister, but what he delivered was Lori LaFond.  Lori claims not to know one single police officer other than Bryan who she said she dated for four years in a court document.  I've heard from other police officers that told me that she was "married to" Bryan...the lasting impression is that Bryan set me up to get hurt.

Lori tells me that Bryan is working with Jeffrey, but I don't believe a word.  His lazy ass hasn't done anything but put gay men in jail and on the sexual predator list.  He's not been honest with my father, mother or sister when it comes to his involvement with my brother in law's death or my own rape calling Lori LaFond, "a friend", in front of my own parents.  I almost puked but said nothing.

I see this department as a sewage tank full of cops that break the law and injure gay men for promotions.  I've seen and read about blood being taken illegally from the arms of criminal suspects.  I was brutalized and put in a spit hood for an hour and a half while transported to a jail.  The list of crimes that this department is guilty of will take decades to figure out, but the worst, by far is the DNA report that they lied to me about but showed me in person.  King Midas didn't want that seen by anyone either...he seems to have a problem with justice for Kevin a 30 plus year survivor of the AIDS virus that I got from Lori when she implanted me.  Now his own son has that virus and still, no movement at all.

To this day, I recall all the lies and threats that the police made to me when the law was clearly on my side.  I recall the horrible rape interview by Kelly Fieux where I felt like I was verbally assaulted and on the verge of a physical assault.  I recall that Det. Browning wouldn't let me talk to a district attorney when I reported my rape.  The police wouldn't let me see the report I gave to them about my rape.  I remember being taken to jail almost naked without a single charge being pressed on me.  I remember standing outside of the police department simply because I had no other place to go because of Lori.   I simply stood there, sober, all night long, twice, because it was easier to stand there than to have them hunt me down in the streets.

There isn't anything good that I have to say about this department.  They sent a killer after me and wrote me off as another "faggot" that thought he was raped after a night of drug fueled rough sex, according to Lori.  Apparently it was so violent that my skull was crushed into a thousand pieces...that's some sex huh?

Jonathan Mendenhall/Anthony Dabiere

I've never felt more abandoned in my life.  Of all the people that I've tried to help, these two were my closest friends.  I adore both of them and wanted to stop this crime because of all the things that Lori and Brian had done to them.  It became my mission to help them when I could.  Anthony and I discussed his role as investigator while Jonathan worked closely with Lori and Brian on the inside.

According to Lori, Jonathan is alive.  According to the papers and a letter from Jonathan's step mom and father, he died on Christmas Day, 2010.  I sent a condolence card to his father, a Lutheran priest in Dewey, Arizona.  I received some pictures from them and some other communications until I noticed that they were coming from a suspicious IP Address used by other people that I was looking in to.  Jonathan, according to the letter was in Cadillac, Michigan after a massive coronary where he spent time at Cedar's Sinai, in Los Angeles, where, according to Facebook, Anthony and Jonathan moved after Sedona, Arizona.

I noticed that there was a name in the death announcement that read "ransom" and it gave me pause for concern.  Was Jonathan really alive?  The whole thing seemed fairly easy to clear up.  A simple phone call from his mom or dad or Jonathan himself would have cleared this up.  Nothing.  Instead I published the death announcement that said both his mother, Alice and sister, Alicia were responsible for the funeral services.

I would later read a Facebook conversation between Alice Mendenhall and Anthony Dabiere talking about Jonathan's death and setting up a Jonathan Mendenhall Foundation in his name.  Subsequently I would receive a whole lot of emails from Anthony that I would characterize as hateful, for no reason at all.  He even once indicated that he'd known Jonathan longer than myself, which is completely not true.  I've known Jonathan for almost thirty years.  Somehow I ended up being the bad guy that was left out of all the circumstances surrounding his death.

As the informant responsible for his safety, I was very upset that things appeared to contradict each other.  You know he was working inside this organization, the danger factor was high.  To read a word like "ransom" was disturbing.  This is a situation where Bryan Anderson would have been essential.  I've been told by Lori that it was King Midas that advised him to "lay low" or "keep up the 'dead' appearance" until Jeffrey was "ready".  Ready for what, the guy already tried to put us in jail and he was working with Missy Pissy, why do anything for him.

Anthony is still a mystery.  Hired by me to do the background information and interviews on this crime, I've seen nothing from him since the day after Sedona, when we returned.  He literally went from being someone I spoke to all the time to never again.  The advice, I've been told, was Jeffrey's again.  I'm now understanding that he was told about this crime by Barbara just before the trip to Sedona.  When it was suggested that she talk to me, Jeffrey said no...why?  Literally, I set up a vacation for the three of us and my two friends led me to the slaughter house.  Instead of being grateful for the time and money I'd spent on this vacation, Anthony acted like he was pissed off at me.  He was the one keeping secrets...it is unnerving.  Remember everyone I'm the person that provided Anthony with a court docket that proves the commissioner's secretary was flagging his case along with Steven Frey's.

Literally, I've heard nothing from either of these two and have been told that they had tons of information about my rape and the San Diego shooting that neither reported.  It's sad to think that I would lay down for both of these two, and did, and neither of them lifted a single finger to help me.  Instead, they listened to Jeffrey, according to Lori.  The fact remains that neither Jonathan's parents nor Anthony ever told me the truth if Jonathan is alive...and why would they have abandoned me here in the desert with Lori and her five friends trying to kill me.   Christopher is clearly not helping...it's a joke.

The current rumor that Lori is spreading in my life is that the pair are living in San Diego and not doing a thing to help anyone.  Just enjoying Jonathan's death and Anthony's freedom. Sick...I believed in them, they've dropped off the face of the Earth.

Barbara
According to Lori, the woman whose father owns the Gentleman's Club on Perez Road who Missy Pissy, Leah, Leah and Bessie Smith lived with for some time.

Barbara remains the person that does the best work in terms of helping the victims of this crime.  This is something that Lori and Brian hate and she's paid the price for it.  According to my investigation she had a bullet fly through her bedroom window, just like I did in San Diego, with my car.  I've heard that she also had her head smashed in and was turned away at the hospital because Lori made some kind of call to the emergency room.

Barbara has established friends in Desert Hot Springs, a collection of guys that Lori used and abused for years that now are allegedly helping me.  

I've heard lots of stories about Barbara, but haven't ever had the pleasure.  It was offered once and I've heard that Missy Pissy and Bessie Smith staunchly advised her not to do that.  One offer for help in thirty years and I didn't understand what Jonathan was saying when he offered it.  Big mistake.  It has been avoided like the plague ever since.  The rule is "never tell Kevin anything" enforce by King Midas himself.  Why? Who knows what Jeffrey's problem with me is, but it continues to this very day.  He hates me and continues to keep my friends from helping me in favor of a 24 hour/7 day a week/365 days a year torture that he has watched and done nothing about for 11 years.  That is according to Lori.  His wife, sacrificed me for Missy, Bessie and David, when I was the person that went to San Diego to find her missing and burglarized items from her home.

Barbara, I've been told, was ignored by Jeffrey when Missy, Bessie and David came to this area.  He wasn't about to help me...but two drug addicts and a woman claiming to be a friend of my family were worthy.  Um, excuse me, I'm the person that became an informant and went on television and this guy still acts like I'm the fucking enemy?  He's got to be the most frustrating individual I've ever encountered.  I'd rather not meet up with him, his honesty is questionable and what he did to my family, almost unforgivable.  Nobody on this Earth would help Lori LaFond to hurt us more after what she's done to my dad, sister and me, but this guy shrugged it off and went for more.

Since King Midas got here, Barbara is useless.  She won't help anyone else and is also rumored to have moved to San Diego and abandoned me with this entire crew.  Not that nice everyone...I've worked my ass off to help this woman, but there hasn't been one bit of reciprocity...nothing.  Just silent ignorance.

The DHS 8
Though I've been told that King Midas doesn't like these eight men, they are probably the people that I would have the most in common with.  These eight men are former victims turned into survivors thanks, in large part, to Barbara and Jonathan.  Unfortunately that offer didn't extend to me.  These were guys that Lori and Brian fucked with for many years until they just couldn't survive in Palm Springs.

Now they keep and eye on Missy Pissy, Bessie Smith and others so that they can keep the girls from lying to everyone like they tend to do.  All of them have been more or less put through it to the point that they had to band together to save their own lives.  When they tried to warn Jeffrey about Missy Pissy and David, King Midas completely ignored them too and shoved them to the side just like me.  Jeffrey refused to help them in any way.  He flatly used Missy's advice and ignored them when they were here to help.  They have friends that are victims.  Family members that have been victimize.  Their relationships with their parents destroyed, yet King Midas says, "No help for you!"

Rather than trust truly experienced victims of this crime, King Midas decided it was smarter to work with Missy Pissy and David, two drug addicts that, while living with Jeffrey and working for him, were using methamphetamine purchased at Lori's home.  What kind of investigator lets his people buy drugs from the drug dealing suspect??? Crazy.

At any rate these men remain my favorites.  They are loyal to each other and that shows a kind of teamwork that my team forgot as soon as Lori left them.  When she moved here with her five friends, the rest of everyone abandoned the victims in Palm Springs and this project leaving me to fend for myself.  Nice huh?

Me
Since I was in the sixth grade, Lori has harassed my family with her brother.  She's made up lies and caused heartbreak that only a person that has been through it can understand.  I have had more experience than anyone with her.  I told everyone yesterday, and this is true, that I can't believe that I was so right about how horrible a person she was.  I knew her to be homophobic and violent way back then so it doesn't surprise me that she grew up to be the new version of Hitler for the 2000's. 

What I do is tell people about this crime.  I am the public face of this crime thanks to my friend, Randy Ringger, that passed away from a brain tumor, probably caused by this system.  Randy was certain that lending my face to this crime would be the way to handle it.  I've done that, but it didn't bring anything but problems.

King Midas, the police, Lori and so many others did everything that they could to hurt me for telling the truth and helping the parents that needed to know what this was all about.  My intention was to stop the rapes.  Stop the child abuse.  Stop the two people that made my life a miserable Hell so that no kid or adult ever had to live with the LaFond's in their lives ever again.  This crime needed the criminals to be exposed and I can deliver them.  Nowhere else in this country are the operators of this system, especially the king pins, known.  Lori and Brian LaFond are a known quantity to me and my family.  We know their work.  Unfortunately, people like Bessie Smith and Bryan Anderson have done nothing but lie to my parents by keeping this secret from them.  Friends of my family, I would hardly agree.

So you can clearly see the factions that I have to deal with in this crime and where my life is now.  It's shit created and destroyed by Lori LaFond with the massive help of Jeffrey Katzenberg.  What is his point?  I've tried to understand him.  I've tried to offer an olive branch, when I didn't need to.  I've tried to make sense out of what he insisted would happen in Sedona and all I can come up with is ....he hates me for trying to help out the rest of our community.  By far the largest number of implanted people are not operators...they are unknowing and unsuspecting victims that nobody seems to care about.  Certainly Jeff and his wife were helped out by my project and my honesty but I'm thinking now that they owe it all to Martin, which is crap.

Without my experience and my willingness to stick my neck out as an informant, I am the person that got the biggest shaft.  Nothing has ever been done to do anything for me...not one fucking thing.  I have zero friends now.  I am constantly trying to keep Lori out of my workplace.  I have to stay away from my family members.  My cat died.  There is literally nothing that I can do to help myself because Jeffrey buried the evidence and told people to hide.

There  is no doubt that it is the first group of people that are responsible for the rapes and injustice in Palm Springs, along with the police department and hospital, but it isn't without understanding that I needed a lawyer to help me out and Jeffrey took my legal strategy and money and kept that from happening.  I couldn't even defend myself thanks to all of his meddling and advice to "stay away from Kevin and let Lori do her thing to him" bullshit.

It has been suggested that he even paid for things for Lori and Brian while they tortured me...or Missy and David.  What this is, is inhumane and it isn't like I wasn't patient...it has been 11 years.  You are telling me that a billionaire can't do anything in 11 years???? Come on people, he's got some kind of problem with me and he won't let me have any of my friends, money or support because he want's something.  I sincerely believe he wants me dead.  That is the truth.

This is how I feel.  I've already lost Steven Frey as a boyfriend and Christopher is doing worse than he did.  He's become everything that he use to not be with Jeff's advice.  There is not one reason for me to keep believing in this person.  There is nothing there.  Things die when they aren't attended to. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you can't save a friend from a monster that put you in jail, what kind of friend are you?  Not a very good one.  Everyone says they have to keep their eyes on Lori to keep her from hurting them, who is doing that for me?  Nobody.  If they are, they surely haven't done anything to stop her.  Remember folks, my parents KNOW HER FAMILY!!!