Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 15, 2018

Tonight Was Special...Thanks Beyonce and Shawn Carter...Awe Inspiring!!!


Oh man, Beyonce was in town, could you feel it?  I sure did!!!  (Love those fringy boots!!!)

I don't want to get all mushy and gushy, but this woman flat out entertained the folks at Coachellafest with something that we've never quite seen before!  It was Beyonce at her finest!  Destiny's Child performed, Solange performed and Jay -Z took the stage too!

For a long time now, I've been a huge fan, but I always knew that Tina Turner was who this woman reminded me of.  Now, it's all Beyonce.  She's grown into such a huge performer that the stage literally looked perfect with her on it.  The crowd loved you, the live stream was HD quality and boy did she sing her heart out.

Lori doesn't want you to know that Beyonce knows about this project and so does Jay-Z.  She has a little more background that Lori would like you to know too.  It's no secret that I've been hoping to talk to Jay and Bey for awhile about a lot of things...now that she's here, we want to extend our hearts and hugs to all of you that put this show together to remind us that Lori shouldn't keep us from seeing and experiencing our lives.  This was the perfect example!  I love Kelly and Michelle too...you ladies worked it out.  Love those country boys too!!!

Found this picture just now, good friends are hard to find...this family is one I admire: