Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 15, 2018

To Your Face She Lies, Behind Her Back She Holds A Great Big Knife (Or Bottle)


Most people have an expression about having someone stick a knife in their back, with Lori, there are pictures that let you know just how she really is.

What we all need to prepare for is the "nice innocent" routine that Missy Pissy and Leah Fauntleroy are gearing Lori LaFond up for.  A showdown with me, perhaps, but what I am most concerned about is the bullshit two faced lying she does all the time.  There are literally photographs with Lori holding a bottle over someone's head like she is about to knock them out.  Photobombing the picture is one thing, but it's the look on her face and the photographer that I'm concerned about.  Who would take such a photograph?  Probably the same person that would take pictures of my rape with a man's fist in my face, then put it on a post card to humiliate me.  This is the kind of smoke and mirrors performance that Lori needs to be sat down and questioned about.  I've already reported the crimes committed against me and there is no shortage of evidence that it happened.  Whether it is a bullet hole in my car door inches away from where I sat or the broken skull that was never seen because someone called the hospital.

The truth about Lori can be found with people that were enslaved by her.  I've told you my story of 40 years of torture, now others need to tell you theirs.  Lori thinks she can stop all of them from coming out with her threats and violence, but that is primarily where this problem began.  No police support and fear of being hurt without any recourse.  I spoke up about it because I loved Christopher and I didn't want him to suffer the same experience.  He was raped and beaten...and mentally tortured.  I know lots of other guys that were treated this way too.  Do they have the courage to stop her now?  Who knows.

I do know one thing.  If Jonathan Mendenhal is alive, he's got an incredible story to tell all of you with his friend Barbara.  Lori won't be so "angelic" after you hear what they have to say.  Am I right Barbara?

I'm prepared for her "Miss Innocent" routine now...I've got all the metaphorical ammunition I need to peacefully have this woman committed to the Bureau of Prisons or a mental hospital.  There is no other way.  The law was clearly broken and I have the proof.