Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 13, 2018

Throwing A Temper Tantrum To Get Jeffrey's Attention


She just can't survive without someone to torture, isn't that a problem that we all have?  I didn't think so either.  How in the world does Lori LaFond get away with these kinds of statements year after year without any kind of interference from anyone?  The whole point of this blog was to help each other, but everyone keeps hearing her targeting my family for more bad things...and nobody is doing anything.

She's been screaming and yelling now for almost a solid month while her friend Christian says and does whatever she tells him to.  The funny thing is that Missy Pissy, the girl that "would never put up with this from Lori", is now living in the same home and doing nothing about it.  Wouldn't you after stealing my bank account?  I mean, after years of sitting and observing Jeffrey Katzenberg for Lori, now she is advising Lori how to get to him.  Not a good idea for someone that is already in hot water for coming out here and helping Lori to steal from me.

The tantrums last all day and night and Lori and Christian continue to think that it will somehow make me mad so that I'll say something about Jeffrey and he can then complain about it.  Wait a second though...isn't this the same guy that allegedly rescued my account and kept it safe for me?  How is this madness suppose to help her?  Who knows?  Tweeker logic, go figure.

In the meantime, I'm still working like I did for the last 9 years waiting for someone in Jeffrey's came to do something besides sit and observe...it's time for him to get done with this monster.

Every other word out of her mouth is "motherfucker", "son of a bitch", "asshole" and it is super aggressive.  She says that is "her style".  Locked into a battle with her brother, as usual, the pair are, once again, entangled with my friends that are over being treated like slaves.  Jonathan and Anthony are done with this kind of treatment.  I am tired of being experimented upon and Christopher is, no doubt, feeling the same way.  Lori is under some kind of impression that we are "her property", like slaves.  Um, nobody treats me like they own me and gets away with it.  This constant arguing between the siblings is all because the two of them used too many drugs and made too many enemies.

I will remind everyone that I am seeking a peaceful and non violent solution to what Lori and Brian are doing.  Commit no illegal act because of what you read here.  We need both of them alive and well for prosecution...that's the only way to have justice.

Please be careful not to commit any crimes.