Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Missing DNA Report and The Premeditation of the Rape


It's no secret that after my rape, I knew that the police would cover it up in Palm Springs.  I knew it and I told them so in emails.  I could tell from the rape interview with Officer Kelly Fieux that there was something not right about the way he took my report.  It was caustic, harsh, imposing and uncomfortable.  I want you all to understand something too.  I reported this rape a month after the assault but I'd reported it at the hospital three days after I surmised the situation.  The admitting doctor at the emergency room called the PSPD as soon as I was triaged, as a matter of policy.  No police officer ever came.  In the time it took for my second MRI, which you have all seen, and wait for the results, no police officer came.  I gave them my home address and figured they would send someone by.

A month went by and nobody contacted me, but my sister talked to Bryan Anderson and he told me to call and report this rape and an officer would stop by and take the report.  I did that following the advice of the Palm Springs Police.   The interview was like a search of my apartment.  Three or four officers were present and it seemed like they were searching my apartment.  It wasn't the scene of the rape, it was my home.  The crime scene was about a mile or two away only blocks from the police department.

I told the officer that I'd been drugged and I knew there to be GHB in that home where I was raped.  I told him that the person in that home was selling meth and GHB.  They did nothing.  Steven was later convicted of drug dealing after he moved away from the PSPD location.

At no point was I thinking that a woman was involved in my rape.  So the claim that I'd blamed Lori for it so she was defending herself is a lie.

You have to understand.  Lori and Brian have rules for remote neural monitoring and being on the website that shows victim's thinking.  So when the pair set off to commit this crime, they were thinking about it and talking.  Lori's rule to everyone is that "you must always pay attention to Lori and her thinking".  So when the rape occurred, everyone that is on this system knew it was Lori and Brian, but the siblings blamed it on Peter DiMartino and Steven Frey.  They told me that these two people were responsible for the rape.  Lori was pretending to be Steven's sister and Brian was pretending to be Peter DiMartino.

Lori knew all about my skull injuries after the MRI's too.  Though the hospital was defrauded by someone into not admitting me...I have no idea how they got away with not reading the MRI's...somehow, Lori was looking at them and she was impressed.  So many hairline fractures...it was extremely painful.  The police should note that they too did not respond to the rape reported at the Emergency room.  If they didn't respond after the doctor called them, what makes the police think that someone didn't do the same to the hospital?  Lori and Brian know too much personal information about me so one of them probably called and pretended to be a doctor or nurse....either way, the doctor showed me an X-ray that wasn't mine and shooed me away.  I didn't have any x-rays taken, only MRI's and I never saw the damage I would eventually see years later.  One thing is for sure, I sure knew my head was bashed in...it hurt like nothing else.

At any rate, I knew I couldn't have been raped by Steven Frey for one very important reason.  His back.  For months Steven had complained about severe back pain.  He could barely walk.  There is no way that he could have hurt me by setting up his back pain months in advance.  It was no act either.  In a month or two he would be admitted to the same hospital for third stage syphilis.  Let me tell you something.  Steven did not have sex.  He just didn't.  Not with me.  Not with other people.  He was being raped in that home like I was...he even built a wall inside to keep Lori and Brian out.

The problem wasn't so much reporting the rape as it was people on this system that knew Lori and Brian were guilty of it.  They knew what was used in the rape too.  Refrigerated blood collected over time for the purpose of intentional infection and death.  The problem is that refrigerated blood kills lots of the virus and it submits the victim to exposure to the dead virus so our bodies create antibodies for a virus that we are not in contact with.  The blood on my jeans looked old and coagulated when it came out of me.  DNA reports would show that the rapists put that there and these operators knew it.   I never once accused Lori and Brian, I accused Peter and Steven knowing that Lori had been harassing them and because that is who Lori and Brian told me committed the rape.  This was one factor in becoming an informant for the police.  If I could have Steven arrested he could work with Bryan on this crime.

On the other hand, I can remember when Lori and Brian got their hands on this DNA report from the Riverside lab.  I was living in Hesperia and it was early evening.  End of June beginning of July.  Obviously Lori and Brian were fighting for their innocence as if I'd accused them because they knew the contents of that first report.  You see I didn't have to accuse Lori and Brian of the rape, the witnesses on this system knew it was them and now the blood work showed it.  It wasn't me pointing a finger at them, it was the evidence.  That meant the evidence had to disappear.

The rape was premeditated and not exactly meant to be me.  Lori and Brian wanted drugs and I slept over at Steven's that night, so there were two of us.  Here is how the crime was premeditated.

Earlier in the evening, I was at Steven's home and Jackson Velin came by asking us if we would drive someone to the Ontario airport the next day.  The person, I didn't know, but was a neighbor of his.  Someone's ex boyfriend.  I, stupidly said yes, then asked Steven if he would do it because he knew the guy. Big mistake.  Getting one of us out of the house allowed them to come over when I was knocked out and steal whatever they could find.  The house was trashed again later...and I heard about it via text.

So my point is that it was arranged to get one of us out of the house.  It also gave Steven an alibi, unless he raped me before the trip to the airport.  Remember, he was in severe pain.  I should have taken the guy myself or said no.

Steven isn't capable of rape.  I know him.  I know what he is like.  There is no way.  Remember, he built a wall inside of his home to keep someone from getting in like they had been.  I helped him build that wall.

One thing that should be mentioned was the constant harassment in that home.  The voices in my head thing was fairly new.  I knew nothing about it.  Once I was at Steven's it got much worse.  The female voice told me that she was Steven's sister, the male voice told me that he'd been raping Steven in that home with a plunger for years.   Literally, Steven said nothing about this crime, but I could tell he was going through it all the time too.  His affect was slow.  He got angry for no reason.  One night he got so mad that he marched out of his home with his drug safe and stomped over to the LaPalme complex where Lori lived, in the apartment bearing the name "Fry".  Now I don't know about you, but I do know the difference between reality and fantasy...I found out half of the information I found because of what was said in my head.

The story that Brian told me about Steven Frey should now make sense to Bryan Anderson.  You see Brian LaFond pretended that Steven was some kind of "protected drug dealer" and that Brian LaFond was like a master to Steven's slave.  When I saw Bryan Anderson it was after a night of sheer torture and I asked him, "Would you be using one drug dealer to turn in others?"  His answer was, "No."   That's when I knew that the story about Steven being some kind of protected drug dealing sex slave were untrue.  With these siblings it's always something violent and sexual.  The stories are always violent and sex slave oriented too.

Nevertheless, I still knew that the police weren't going to investigate.  I gave them a picture postcard of my face being hit sent to my home in the mail...and they still didn't get a clue.  Do you know your face?  I do.  I know I didn't pose for any picture like this, but sure enough someone was using my rape as advertising for a gallery show.  This was sent out to people that knew that the siblings were involved in my rape and that kind of bravado shows that they knew they would get away with it too.

Instead it would be years later, after the police chief assured me that he was "going to get these guys" and that I was "right on the money" about the crime, that he would tell me over the phone a complete lie about what he knew.  This was said in front of Anthony Dabiere, a witness and another victim.  I'm not lying.  That day I was taken downstairs at the police department, sat in front of a bunch of lockers, at a metal table and seat and I looked through a Department of Justice report that had tons of other DNA on it.  I saw "sperm" too.  How could something so easy turn into such a mess?  That's Palm Springs, for ya.

Again, I didn't spend time reading that report.  I knew I was raped and that the DNA had to be there because of the STD's I got.  I did not get a copy of it either, but Lori did.

So, up until that phone call from the Chief of Police, I was still under the impression that I'd been raped by two men.  I knew it wasn't Peter and Steven because they didn't know each other...someone wanted me to believe that they were together.  I have the texts that show it too.

Under the belief that this was about to get a whole lot worse, I planned a trip to Sedona.  Then, as we all know, Lori and Brian LaFond were there.  For whatever reason, they were there on my vacation just after the rape case was dropped by the Chief of Police.  

Then when I got back, Lori LaFond, filed a "workplace violence restraining order" against me.  You can clearly see that this brother and sister are following me and harassing me.  Mostly about this blog.  To this day only Lori LaFond has tried to take this blog down.  Why?

The word "lesbian" offended her so much that she concocted some fantasy story about her co-workers committing violence against her if they thought she was gay.  Um, doesn't that smack of homophobia.  I had no idea where she was working so I certainly wasn't any kind of threat of going there.  Lori actually believes that if your co-workers think or know you are gay, that you could be subjected to violence in the workplace.  Um, that sounds like someone that would hurt a gay person if they found out that someone was homosexual, not the other way around.  Certainly it is not illegal to imply that someone is gay.  Look at the tabloids, they do it every day. 

The problem then becomes the City of LaQuinta's, do they provide an unsafe workplace for the LGBTQ community.  They are part of that restraining order too.  It is biased and it isn't funny to think that the City of La Quinta would file a restraining order against a police informant and rape victim.

The word "faggot" doesn't offend Lori, she's called me that on many occasions to many other people.  So, now, she's thinking that the word "lesbian" is cause for violence if it is implied that I'd heard that she was from Jonathan Mendenhall.  Lesbian tends to be a whole lot less offensive than "flaming faggot".  Also, it would seem odd that Lori LaFond would be reading this blog and immediately respond to the word "lesbian".  She looks really good to be Lisa.  I don't have another single friend that I know from high school that reads my blog.  I don't know of anyone but my team that reads it either.  It seems queer to me that as soon as I tried to eliminate Lori LaFond as a suspect, she went balls out to stop me.  The only other living person that has ever mentioned her to me was Bryan Anderson.  Before that my brother in law told me that she was the person selling him drugs in Palm Springs.

A lifelong fascination with me and my family, it would seem.  I have  my reasons for suspecting these two.  I do.  They are everywhere they shouldn't be if they weren't involved.  I don't know about other corroborative evidence that would show that Lori has my belongings in her possession, but that restraining order is a complete denial of knowing anything about me since high school.  I doubt that it will be hard to find people that will disagree with that.

Crime is always about the past.  It's understanding what went into causing the problems that I've had.  There was a lot of times that I knew this would be like this.  It's really difficult to work on something when your detractor is seeing your every move.  You have to put it together in pieces with strong evidence.  It doesn't help to have a Police Chief that would lie like Bryan Reyes.  He completely flip flopped.