Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 8, 2018

I Wasn't Surprised: This Has Been Going On For Thirty Years In Palm Springs, California


Those of you that follow politics and crime in the Palm Springs area, know a few things.  The first is that our police department is autonomous.  There is no internal affairs department to hear citizen complaints.  I guess one of the reasons that Chief Bryan Reyes told me that I could say whatever I wanted about his department, was because if I complained about it, the complaint would go straight to him for determination.  What if my complaint was about the Chief himself?  He reviews his own complaints?  That's not a good situation for anyone to have that much power.  It has been a problem in the past too.

The other thing you likely know about are the rumored gay biases that the police department has with the LGBTQ community.  That stems from a long standing relationship with Lori LaFond and her brother...and the clothing optional gay resorts that use to be packed with people...now they are empty.  They use to contribute a lot of money to the City of Palm Springs because of their business, but since cops started stopping people on the street for no apparent reason...and, in my case, holding a loaded weapon inches from my nose...the gay community has shrunk.    We are the flock of sheep that were weeded out by the police and Lori.  Check and see...the arrests in Warm Sands have dropped significantly in the last 8 years.  It isn't because Bryan Reyes is doing such a great job, it's because the gays left and Lori followed me.

My friends still ended up getting arrested though.

I wasn't surprised at all that the PSPD's attitude towards my rape was biased.  They think that I'm some kind of promiscuous prostitute because of Lori.  I take care of my health.  That was obvious from the reports I left for them.

I knew that once the detective assigned to my case based it solely on DNA and that it took almost five critical months to submit the clothing for testing that "gay male rape" is a very low priority for this department.  Do women have to wait this long to have DNA testing done?  I doubt it.  Do women get referred to a district attorney automatically?  I wasn't, in fact this detective that waited five months to submit my bloody clothing, told me that without any DNA, I wasn't allowed to talk to a D.A..

That's illegal.

The writing was on the wall.  Gay men, especially the electronically harassed, provided way too much information over thirty years that helped the police up their arrest record.  This community was spied upon, infected, implanted, arrested and discarded, just like the Chief did to my rape investigation.  The police also said that I had "mental issues" on television.  If you had to go through what I've had to, with a postcard from the rape, you might just have some problems too.  I've over come and I've been evaluated.  The police should never treat a rape victim this way.  Do they ever say that a female rape victim has "mental issues".  For that matter, how many times does a suspect that allegedly steals a bicycle, end up on the television news.  They said he was "homeless".  Who knows.

It would appear that this case of implantation and rape has been part of the police department for thirty years.  Rape victims reluctantly supplying the information that led to police arrests.  That's not legal.  These men were raped and then went about their lives providing information without their consent or privacy.  Only gay male victims. (There are a few women, but they represent a very tiny percentage)  The police used the information that was stolen from our minds through Lori to effect arrests without any probable cause except Lori's word.  Um, I don't know if any of them know this but Lori is an habitual liar.  Sociopath.  She could only have this information for the police because there was so many victims.  You all know how she hates gay men...so it isn't like these were her friends.

We were intentionally diseased and blackmailed for it.  Jail and criminal records later, there are none of us left.

It was a holocaust.  Nobody talked about it.  If they did, they were arrested and jailed or beaten nearly to death like me.  You see, if the police are working with Lori all these years, then they are working against us.  

Those of us that were implanted have been shown what the police will do if we step out of line.  If we report any of the crimes that Lori and Brian are involved with, one of these implanted cops runs around and stops justice from happening.  People don't report this crime because the police are part of it.  I'd like to see Chief Bryan Reyes say that his police department doesn't have a single clue about electronic harassment  and that none of his cops is using these wireless devices.  Say it Chief.  The fact is that you can't turn in a criminal to the police if the police are the criminals and like I said, they are all powerful in Palm Springs, California.  They rule with an iron fist.

There exists a "Don't tell the police, you'll end up paying for it and they never do anything anyway" attitude exists.  I can't really blame people for that either.  The day after I reported my rape, I was arrested by the officer that took my rape report, then again on my way home.  Twice I was arrested the day after I reported the rape like Bryan Anderson told me to.  Was this the response that Lori had to what Bryan told me to do?  Showing him that she would have me arrested for him thinking that Lori and her brother might be involved?  Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but in Palm Springs, your thoughts can get you into big trouble with the police.

I stopped answering my phone and going in to the police station in Palm Springs because every time I did so, I was harassed.  When I had a restraining order against Steven Frey, with a death threat and a warrant...they told me not to say anything about Steven Frey again or they would bring criminal charges.  I told them I was Bryan's informant on the case but they did nothing.