Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 15, 2018

Game 1...Warriors Again: My Tom Gordon Scored 27 Points And Looked Unbeatable


Okay so, dealing with Lori all day today, I screwed up and missed GSW vs. SA Spurs.  I know, I don't usually miss a chance to watch "my Tom Gordon", Klay Thompson.  The reference is to a Stephen King novel and it is meant as a compliment.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon is probably the book that I can identify most with this situation.  Alone, in the woods, lost and someone or something is following her.  To keep her safe, she thinks of her favorite sport's star, a Boston Red Sox pitcher named Tom Gordon, who makes his way into her heart and mind while she tries to get home.

Congrats to Klay and all the guys and their wives/moms.  The GSW crew is one of the finest group of guys around and their wives are such terrific people.

Don't let down in intensity on your defense, Klay.  In this situation you guys have to defend from 1st to 4th...all game long!  That what I got from the replay.  This team can't beat you, but there are others that are really hungry.